GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: stainesy on 05 May 2012, 20:24
-
been looking about for diferant bits and bobs for a mk3 i may like to get.
not really a fan of bonnet bras myself but for some mad reason i really like the look of this one on a green car.
what is everybodys view on this?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280874978087?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_921wt_1037
-
Not personally my taste. I have a black one, i quite like it tbh.. But get alotta hate for it sometimes haha
-
I'm not there biggest fan eather I've got a red mk3 I would only fit a black one to cover all the stone chips :laugh:
-
:sick:
-
I hate it tbh but your choice at the end of the day.
-
As soon as i read bonnet bra i knew it would be this one and erm.... no not to my taste but its your choice :undecided:
-
Don't do it !!!!!!!
-
Don't do it !!!!!!!
i was just saying i like it on a green car. im going vento from but i do like
-
ok i like it if it was on a vento front end..... expecting hate now lol
-
I like it, i nearly bought it myself a while back.
Got a black one if you want it? :smiley:
-
I like it, i nearly bought it myself a while back.
Got a black one if you want it? :smiley:
hhhm maybe. i could do with hiding the stone chips on my bonnet till i get a vento front end.
how much did you want for it?
-
I dont mind them if there a tight fit but if left on they do mess your paint up on your bonnet.I had one on my old mk4 gt-tdi I only bought it to hide the stone chips but I had some haters on it then.End of the day its your car we cant all like the same :wink:
-
I think they look good on a lowered car, i'd have one if you could get it colour coded black and green.
-
Im not a fan personally,i stuck one on her mk4 to cover up stonechips till i stick a Bora front end on it.
The only thing its useful for is storing Toblerones! :evil:
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/524223_10151608781235389_642615388_23995359_508889972_n.jpg)
I think they look worse on mk3's.Again thats just my taste.Get one and see if you like it.If not im sure you will only loose a tenner or so after reselling it . :smiley:
-
I like it, i nearly bought it myself a while back.
Got a black one if you want it? :smiley:
hhhm maybe. i could do with hiding the stone chips on my bonnet till i get a vento front end.
how much did you want for it?
A tenner sound good? :smiley:
-
I like it, i nearly bought it myself a while back.
Got a black one if you want it? :smiley:
hhhm maybe. i could do with hiding the stone chips on my bonnet till i get a vento front end.
how much did you want for it?
A tenner sound good? :smiley:
ok mate will have to get it on thursday when i get paid. will do for now to cover stone chips till i get vento front end.
is it a tight fit? does it have the triangle bits on it?
-
ok mate will have to get it on thursday when i get paid. will do for now to cover stone chips till i get vento front end.
is it a tight fit? does it have the triangle bits on it?
Not sure havent used it, you can try it first if you want. Yeah it has the triangle bits on it.
-
ok mate will have to get it on thursday when i get paid. will do for now to cover stone chips till i get vento front end.
is it a tight fit? does it have the triangle bits on it?
Not sure havent used it, you can try it first if you want. Yeah it has the triangle bits on it.
ok mate will give you a call on thursday and try it on. pm my your mobile number mate :wink:
-
Random question, what as the triangle bits on them for?
-
:grin:Iv always wondered that.
Got a feeling it's so the wind pushes in down on the bonnet when driving.
Could be wrong though.
-
:grin:Iv always wondered that.
Got a feeling it's so the wind pushes in down on the bonnet when driving.
Could be wrong though.
Yh makes sence, stop it flapping about
-
Hideous things. :sick: :sick:
-
cars wearing bra's ???.
I had heard the world had gone nuts,now i know it's true. :wink:
What next,women with spoilers ?. :smiley:
-
Well they already have flaps.
-
Well they already have flaps.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: