GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Bandit127 on 01 May 2012, 20:13
-
I've been wondering what the white square bits between the fog lights and indicators are on the front of my GTi? Just fillers?
-
Reflectors :smiley:
-
Midget dinner plates.
-
Secret doors to another dimension.
-
Beneath the right flap you'll also find a ribbed cock socket....enjoy.
-
And if you look in the boot you'll find the bbq rotisserie attachment.
-
Beneath the right flap you'll also find a ribbed cock socket....enjoy.
LOL - I like my new GTi - but not that much...
I assume a use for the ring I found when digging around in the back...
-
if you look carefully you will find narnia
-
All life is behind those little squares of mystery... :wink:
-
PMSL!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
-
It's where Osama Bin Laden was hiding..
-
It is classed as the towing eye cover :smiley:
-
It's where baby mk3's come from :grin:
-
Don't open that trap door....there's something down there!