GolfGTIforum.co.uk
General => General discussion => Topic started by: Jonnys07 on 23 July 2011, 17:29
-
Sad news but cant say it comes as a surprise.there's only so much a body can take.what a waste of talent
-
What's the sad news?
-
She's dead mate
-
she's died apparently! :sad:
-
I've seen the news now, what a waste :sad:
-
She's been found dead from an overdose.
Nick
-
Saw this on facebook just a minute ago, thought it was a joke!
-
WTF!!!!!
-
Tis no big surprise unfortunately. As said before - an utter waste of talent.
-
Shame.
-
this sucks, I am a HUGE fan. Was so looking forward to her new music and tour. EFF!! :angry:
-
sad news but she did bring it on herself. an GREAT the radio is going to be flooded with her music now PAH
-
sad news man she really should off gone to rehab :undecided:
-
She died at 27. Puts her in Club 27 along with Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain.
-
she did plenty of times but always seemed to come out worse
I hope she finds the peace in death she couldn't find in life
-
she did plenty of times but always seemed to come out worse
I hope she finds the peace in death she couldn't find in life
amen to that
-
She died at 27. Puts her in Club 27 along with Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain.
Already on Wiki :shocked: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club
Well she had it coming. Hard to feel sympathy when she was always on a path to destruction.
It'll be annoying to hear her being praised for being a genius.
FFS 40 Police officers outside her house! What a waste of resources.
-
Such a waste of life...people around her should of done more she was Obviously incapable of looking after herself
-
SHE WAS A WASTER, who gives a sh!t about her, i'll save my RIP to the kids who got gunned down in norway
-
SHE WAS A WASTER, who gives a sh!t about her, i'll save my RIP to the kids who got gunned down in norway
:laugh:
-
Amy Winehouse found dead age 27.The owner of her local bargain booze is said to be distraught.
-
Amy Winehouse found dead age 27.The owner of her local bargain booze is said to be distraught.
hahahah :laugh: :rolleyes:
-
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.
One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:
-
Poor girl lost her way. I feel bad for her family...
-
Amy Winehouse's health is at risk due to her crack problem.
Her doctors say that if she doesn't wash it soon, she'll get gangrene.
-
my wish list for whos next........
Doherty
Jack Tweed
Charlotte Church
Fearn Cotton
Mr Muscle
ALL DUBSTEP PRODUCERS AND RAVERS
John Terry
Ashley Cole
JEDWARD
Eamon Holmes
Go compare man
and...
the little kid out of the Kandoo ad!!!
Holy Sh1t i think i have issues :laugh: :laugh:
anyone want to comment on how they die??? lool
-
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.
One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:
Totally Agree!!!!
-
SHE WAS A WASTER, who gives a sh!t about her, i'll save my RIP to the kids who got gunned down in norway
This. It's disgusting that in a matter of minutes some cokehead singer has more publicity than what's going on in Norway.
RIP Norway folk.
-
27, rock and roll age of death.
She won't be missed. RIP all those children in Norway :sad:
-
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.
One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:
I am too with you on that one.
My condolences go out to the parents and friends of the people killed in Norway.
Plus a big RIP to John Smart killed last week in Italy. Both Smartie and the Norwegian people deserve more than the headlines being diverted to a one-shoe crack whore.
-
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.
One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:
I am too with you on that one.
My condolences go out to the parents and friends of the people killed in Norway.
Plus a big RIP to John Smart killed last week in Italy. Both Smartie and the Norwegian people deserve more than the headlines being diverted to a one-shoe crack whore.
Absolutely agree! Waste of talent admittedly, but just another dirty crack whore who wasted her life of her own accord at the end of the day.
-
Again, such a waste of talent.
I do agree with whats (not) been said about Norway too.
Shows the celebrity culture we live in :rolleyes:
Plus I won my first ever game of FIFA today, I was Madrid and my mate was Bayern Munich.
Never even scored when I played until today. 2-2 then I won on penalties. :afro:
-
RIP to all those killed in Norway.
-
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.
One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:
amen to that
-
they tried to make me go to rehab i said, NOTHING ITS TO LATE I ENDED UP COKED OUT MY TITS ON MY LIVING ROOM FLOOR
-
Such a waste
But it was always looked like it was going to happen
-
Such a waste
But it was always looked like it was going to happen
why is it a waste, she deserved skanky b!tch. plus she sounded like builder when she tried to speak
-
Amy Winehouse.... Superb vocalist, with a lifestyle that went out of control, thats all there is to it...
Early appearances of Jools Holland's show were outstanding. Unique? yes, to everyones taste, probably not...
What a waste, but it was always going to be this way... :sad:
Thom
-
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.
One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:
I am too with you on that one.
My condolences go out to the parents and friends of the people killed in Norway.
Plus a big RIP to John Smart killed last week in Italy. Both Smartie and the Norwegian people deserve more than the headlines being diverted to a one-shoe crack whore.
+1
RIP Norwegians, such a senseless act against a country that mostly keeps it's nose clean :sad:
-
Very sad to hear she had a lot of talent. :cry:
-
Just heard about the death of one of the biggest stars of our time.
We all knew they had it coming with the pale white skin and slits for a nose, they'll be greatly missed.
RIP Voldemort.
-
when she sang it reminded me not of the birds, but of the homeless cats fighting in the middle of the night over the last rotting fish head
SKANK
-
Just heard about the death of one of the biggest stars of our time.
We all knew they had it coming with the pale white skin and slits for a nose, they'll be greatly missed.
RIP Voldemort.
I'm nicking this for facebook!
-
The John Belushi path :cry:
-
More of a runway than a path.
-
She died at 27. Puts her in Club 27 along with Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain.
Already on Wiki :shocked: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club
Well she had it coming. Hard to feel sympathy when she was always on a path to destruction.
It'll be annoying to hear her being praised for being a genius.
FFS 40 Police officers outside her house! What a waste of resources.
Musical genius she was. I am bias though. Seeing Amy live was actually on my bucket list :huh:
-
She died at 27. Puts her in Club 27 along with Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain.
Seriously?, the only thing thats sad is that she pushed the news of the death of 80 innocent children out of the news.
Drug addiction is an illness not a crime but if every crackhead had the opportunities she had, the world would be a different place.
-
people like her dont desrve the news she wasted her life by taking drugs she killed her self people like her make me :sick: and :angry: .. We have really ill children and adults who haven't had a chance to live due to no fault of their own or who are that ill would give anything to stay alive
-
Shock news!!!!
Amy Winehouse is still alive, forensics went to draw a line around her body and she jumped up and tried to snort it!!
-
Drug addicts die every day, I simply don't see the need for a fuss when another goes ?
-
people like her dont desrve the news she wasted her life by taking drugs she killed her self people like her make me :sick: and :angry: .. We have really ill children and adults who haven't had a chance to live due to no fault of their own or who are that ill would give anything to stay alive
Sorry but it was her life and she chose to live it that way, she paid for her own drugs, she didn't rob anyone and along the way she created something that a lot of the world adored, hense the 4 Grammys i think it was..
Ref Smarty, I bet you most people don't even know what you are on about!!
-
People are always going to moan but she was a real talent. Very sad news :(
-
Popped out of work at 4 this morning for a cig and was stood outside liverpool st station in london and a group of french people in tears approached me asking how to get to her funeral - I pointed them to the bus stop and told them to get on the bus to Camden!!!!!
-
Amy Winehouse's parents are set to inherit a fortune...........
As soon as they take all the empties back :lipsrsealed:
-
Theres going to be an overdose of Amy Winehouse jokes today.
-
Theres going to be an overdose of Amy Winehouse jokes today.
Very good :grin:
-
Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood is dedicating his show on Absolute Radio this evening, as well as a reunion performance by his former group The Faces in Hurtwood, Surrey, to Amy Winehouse.
He says: "It's a very sad loss of a very good friend I spent many great times with."
He then added "Lightweight."
-
Your sig seems very apt for this thread Steve.
-
Your sig seems very apt for this thread Steve.
:grin:
-
Was it a surprise ? No not really. Was she talented ? Yes deifinitely. Did she top herself to take the limelight away from Norway ? Seriously ? Does anyone really think that ? It's the media that have moved the spotlight because that's the media world we live in, it's not her fault. I think it's a waste of talent and she was a troubled soul.
I'll also bet a pound to a penny she didn't overdose on coke, it's likely to be a number of different drugs (probably some legal prescription ones too) along with a good amount of drink.
I know who John Smart is now I've googled him, but no I didn't know anything about it prior to this thread. :embarassed:
-
the thing that makes her even more of a collossal dick is the fact she knew she suffered from emphysema, which is a condition that affects the lungs, yet she still insisted on belting through packs of smokes and lines of coke...and fair enough she had talent...a little bit, but she wasted it all on drugs. but hey...she's famous...so its all right apparently
-
Was it a surprise ? No not really. Was she talented ? Yes deifinitely. Did she top herself to take the limelight away from Norway ? Seriously ? Does anyone really think that ? It's the media that have moved the spotlight because that's the media world we live in, it's not her fault. I think it's a waste of talent and she was a troubled soul.
I'll also bet a pound to a penny she didn't overdose on coke, it's likely to be a number of different drugs (probably some legal prescription ones too) along with a good amount of drink.
I know who John Smart is now I've googled him, but no I didn't know anything about it prior to this thread. :embarassed:
Did it deliberately?, of course that didn't happen and anyone who says 'she didn't steal to pay for her habit' is blinkered to say the least, i bet her dealers are just charming people, ever met a dealer? i have and they are f*****g scum, every last one of them, no one deserves to die young but she had a choice, she had people around her for support and she still chose to throw it all away.
-
Yes it's sad, but you will get no sympathy from me. Wife's best mate of 28 years died on Friday morning after a 3 month battle from Breast cancer. One of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet, never hurt a fly and die's @ only 39 Yrs old. Thats sad not a F-cked up druggie who has the help but ignores it. :angry: :angry:
A lad I know worked at the Rehab clinic on Osea Island, Her and Blake checked into one of the Cottages and spent the week getting completely off there faces no questions asked. Rehab my arse :angry:
-
Sordid final hours of a troubled star: Amy Winehouse had 'bought ecstasy, cocaine and ketamine' on the night before tragic death...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2018126/Amy-Winehouse-bought-ecstasy-cocaine-ketamine-tragic-death.html
-
Was it a surprise ? No not really. Was she talented ? Yes deifinitely. Did she top herself to take the limelight away from Norway ? Seriously ? Does anyone really think that ? It's the media that have moved the spotlight because that's the media world we live in, it's not her fault. I think it's a waste of talent and she was a troubled soul.
I'll also bet a pound to a penny she didn't overdose on coke, it's likely to be a number of different drugs (probably some legal prescription ones too) along with a good amount of drink.
I know who John Smart is now I've googled him, but no I didn't know anything about it prior to this thread. :embarassed:
Did it deliberately?, of course that didn't happen and anyone who says 'she didn't steal to pay for her habit' is blinkered to say the least, i bet her dealers are just charming people, ever met a dealer? i have and they are f*****g scum, every last one of them, no one deserves to die young but she had a choice, she had people around her for support and she still chose to throw it all away.
I said it and sorry but you are talking sh!t.. Just because dealers are scum, doesn't make her scum.. It was a lifestyle choice, a choice she picked.
-
well before another bun fight starts, she is dead, sh!te happens. The End. :smiley: :smiley:
-
Chuff, you're just no fun these days. :laugh:
-
if it was a worthwhile topic then maybe :lipsrsealed:
she screwed her own life up and is now dead.
Have a nice day now :smiley: