GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: X4MGS on 20 September 2010, 13:15

Title: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: X4MGS on 20 September 2010, 13:15
M1 last night North Bound Northants Leciester Forest East area??
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: jv on 20 September 2010, 13:32
Yes. Dodgy chap I met again at VW Players yesterday.
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: Thom89 on 20 September 2010, 13:32
That be me :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:
Thom
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: Thom89 on 20 September 2010, 13:34
Yes. Dodgy chap I met again at VW Players yesterday.

Thanks JV :cool: :cool:
Thom
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: X4MGS on 20 September 2010, 13:35
 :cool:

You don't like hanging about or being overtaken.... Fiesta ST blue with white stripes (Wifes car)... sat behind you for about 30 mile on the M1...
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: Thom89 on 20 September 2010, 13:39
Ahh... remember it well, I do like to get my foot in... I'm a bit like that when I get going :rolleyes:
Thom
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: X4MGS on 20 September 2010, 13:41
Lovely looking car...

Not sure on the painted alloys thoo... But difficult to see at **MPH!!!!

Are your rear lights right for a valver?? Should they not be smoked ones??
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: Thom89 on 20 September 2010, 13:51
Lovely looking car...

Not sure on the painted alloys thoo... But difficult to see at **MPH!!!!

Are your rear lights right for a valver?? Should they not be smoked ones??

All of the car is OE, I think BB valvers had the smoked lamps, but not 100% sure..but those lights are the ones that the car left the factory with, wheels had 200 miles of brake dust on them and looked really grotty when I got home...
Thom
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: X4MGS on 20 September 2010, 13:57
Did wonder about that with it being a SB model....

Still I love that colour... & Really nice looking car!! :wink:
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: Thom89 on 20 September 2010, 14:05
Did wonder about that with it being a SB model....

Still I love that colour... & Really nice looking car!! :wink:

Thanks mate appreciated, and meant to say that all of car is OE except exhaust (Jetex) and wheel colour

Thom
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: X4MGS on 20 September 2010, 14:16
Just like mine... I've got a DTM twin...

Momo Steering wheel and Eibach Springs...
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: Thom89 on 20 September 2010, 14:22
Just like mine... I've got a DTM twin...

Momo Steering wheel and Eibach Springs...

Dammit... forgot to mention my steering wheel as well :grin: :grin:
Thom
Title: Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
Post by: X4MGS on 20 September 2010, 14:38
Oh and I forgot the gearknob... But I do have an OEM one to refit same a steering wheel....