GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: lewis1641 on 18 September 2010, 20:14
-
Going to strap clean and paint my brake calipers tomorrow but not sure what colour they should be.
It's an 87 8 valve. I'm assuming they would have either been silver or that wishy washy gold colour? Or black?
Basically what colour can i paint my calipers so they'll look stock
-
Silver :cool:
-
Mine arnt painted, just brand spanking new :smug:
But silver does look really good i rekon, or paint them black if dont want them noticed. I should put something on mine to protect them going a crappy colour.
-
Black or silver.
-
Im a twit so i painted mine red
-
Im a twit so i painted mine red
I heard that adds like, 6 bhp....
:rolleyes:
-
Im a twit so i painted mine red
I heard that adds like, 6 bhp....
:rolleyes:
Everyone knows that, hence why they are red. I like the idea of black though with some gold coloured disks
-
Black and gold, thatd add 10 bhp! :laugh:
-
Black FTW. Not stock, but not flashy. Only noticeable to those in the know :wink:
-
gone for silver
-
Thay all end up black in the end!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-
Rat look.
Then you aint gotta do s**t.
-
i think its more important to have a good looking chassis on a ratty car personally.