GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: mr burns on 31 August 2010, 20:52

Title: Cab leak
Post by: mr burns on 31 August 2010, 20:52
Hi all can anyone point me in the right direction of the places it leaks into the cab as I have a leak when it rains or when I wash my car I end up with a puddle in the drivers footwell just wondering if there's any common places to check.

Thanks in advance
Pad
Title: Re: Cab leak
Post by: Reasty on 31 August 2010, 20:59
 http://www.matey-matey.com/leak_prevention.shtml

Read this and all will become clear  :wink:
Title: Re: Cab leak
Post by: Neo Badness on 01 September 2010, 10:20
http://www.matey-matey.com/leak_prevention.shtml

Read this and all will become clear  :wink:

You are so helpful :smiley:
Title: Re: Cab leak
Post by: mr burns on 01 September 2010, 10:47
Thanks for the reply very useful link  :smiley:
Title: Re: Cab leak
Post by: Reasty on 01 September 2010, 15:13
http://www.matey-matey.com/leak_prevention.shtml

Read this and all will become clear  :wink:

You are so helpful :smiley:

 :grin: :laugh: