GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: Pearce69 on 27 August 2010, 15:25
-
Hey all I'm in the middle of drilling my airbus and I noticed a pipe that goes inthe wing. I seen it had 3 screws on, iv removed them but can't remove the box, does anyone know how I remove it?
-
Drilling a hole in the side of an airbus is probably not the best plan mate and neither is taking screws out of the wing :rolleyes:
-
LOL sorry spelling mistake. Its ment to say airbox. Dam i phone lol. Its 3 bolts that hold a big bit of plastic pipe inside the wing. Oh and its a 87 8v gti k jet.
-
Drilling a hole in the side of an airbus is probably not the best plan mate and neither is taking screws out of the wing :rolleyes:
:grin: niceeee
-
Drilling a hole in the side of an airbus is probably not the best plan mate and neither is taking screws out of the wing :rolleyes:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-
On my gti 16v, I found a blanking plate on wing and so removed this, And i tghink i removed a rectangle cap on side of air BUS,,
-
Well this isn't a blanking plate it's a pipe but it's completely sealed bar about 3 5mm holes inwich to draw air in so surly if I can get it out it should help no end?
-
On my gti 16v, I found a blanking plate on wing and so removed this, And i tghink i removed a rectangle cap on side of air BUS (box),,
easy mod, loadsa induction noise :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
-
On my gti 16v, I found a blanking plate on wing and so removed this, And i tghink i removed a rectangle cap on side of air BUS (box),,
easy mod, loadsa induction noise :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Yeah it sounds real nice now i gone back 2 original exhaust, Just got 1 of them straight through pipes instead of last but 1 box aswell,
Yo just up road from me ay ya,,
-
yup, up the road from compton hospice. im down torquay at the mo thou campin then visitin the in laws :grin:
-
This is the bit im on about
(http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m477/pearce69/minicimg4775mq4.jpg)
(pic taken from someones project build)