GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: X4MGS on 29 July 2010, 00:31
-
Anyone like to enlighten me???
-
Anyone like to enlighten me???
it got out of hand and was deleted..... :lipsrsealed:
-
Some stuff kicked off, over nothing as usual. Wouldn't of thought it would of put the calender to bed though.
Will have to wait and see I guess, I was thinking about getting mine running and taking it somewhere photogenic for some tasty shots, not that it would get voted for or owt but it's a bit of motivation isn't it :grin:
-
what whilst I was out at the pub for 2 hours....
-
Trust me to miss out on the fun...
-
Trust me to miss out on the fun...
I'm thinking exactly the same :(
And you're from Sheffield, where abouts if u don't mind me asking?
-
This one: http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=162305.0
-
Yeah That one but with the Car Pics posted.... Like mine... :laugh:
This one: http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=162305.0
-
Yeah That one but with the Car Pics posted.... Like mine... :laugh:
This one: http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=162305.0
That was deleted, Kirk wants to do it a different way now.