Author Topic: Buying advice  (Read 3003 times)

Offline 5ean

• Just got here
Re: Buying advice
« Reply #20 on: 16 August 2024, 15:11 »
some great advice given here but can I ask SNOOPY what he has against Japanese imports? I would highly recommend one having personally imported my own cars over the past 7-8 years several polo GTI's the 1.4 twin charged, 4 x mk 6 golf GTI (including the one I'm driving at the moment edition 35) a couple of MK5 R32's 2 x S4's and 2 x 8p S3's for my wife probably I have probably missed a couple, yes I like to change cars often but I buy from Japan as they have no salt on the roads generally look after their cars better and have lower milage than UK cars, I have had no issues with any of them apart from one of the polo's arrived with a failed water pump, i am currently looking for my next car as the whole process takes about 6 months from buying the car to actually been able to drive it and I have had the 35 for a month now so need to find something, I have helped friend buy from Japan too and they have ended up with cars that are in better overall condition than the UK ones and somtimes saved a few quid doing so.