Author Topic: LL's Mk3 1.8t Cab  (Read 438773 times)

Offline cняis

• I live here
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: LL's MK3 20VT [Time to tidy things up]
« Reply #1420 on: 13 September 2010, 20:25 »

Shame its off the road and f**ked. Just because its been on the road for like 8 months, doesn't mean your in the clear, things can still go wrong!

mate i feel your pain!

mine wasnt plain sailing to start with by any means, and is still far from perfect. i.e. fusebox wiring is pretty awful...  :undecided:

you'll get there though, keep at it! :afro:

I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline TalisaJade

• Here all the time
Re: LazyLunatic's 1.4 AEX---> Serious changes in the pipeline
« Reply #1421 on: 13 September 2010, 20:48 »
I'm sorry guys it's because I'm socially inept & have nothing better to do than slag off people over the internet whilst I'm sat at home contemplating how I wasted my life. :laugh:

haha dya know what?! i f**kin love it... and i love this red car, why did it go blue!! im never havin another colour other than bright red... and DEFINATELY no granny green!! :D
Go & f**k Yourself To Whoever Reads This!

Offline cняis

• I live here
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: LazyLunatic's 1.4 AEX---> Serious changes in the pipeline
« Reply #1422 on: 13 September 2010, 21:02 »
I'm sorry guys it's because I'm socially inept & have nothing better to do than slag off people over the internet whilst I'm sat at home contemplating how I wasted my life. :laugh:

haha dya know what?! i f**kin love it... and i love this red car, why did it go blue!! im never havin another colour other than bright red... and DEFINATELY no granny green!! :D

how about ORANGE  :grin:

I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline TalisaJade

• Here all the time
« Reply #1423 on: 13 September 2010, 21:05 »
Haha yeah u got me there,anythin that stands out,red orange yellow... No blacks blues or greens thanks! ;)
Go & f**k Yourself To Whoever Reads This!

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #1424 on: 13 September 2010, 21:11 »
Haha yeah u got me there,anythin that stands out,red orange yellow... No blacks blues or greens thanks! ;)

Pinnnnkk!

and i wanna see broken pics alex :D will make me feel better about my useless lump at the moment :embarassed:

Dan

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #1425 on: 13 September 2010, 22:33 »
New coilies coming soon Dan, then more lows!

Sweet :) can't wait to see it in the flesh some day man!

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #1426 on: 13 September 2010, 22:41 »
New coilies coming soon Dan, then more lows!

Sweet :) can't wait to see it in the flesh some day man!

Same... oh yeah and post problem pics up, cos its nice seeing them fixed.  :smiley:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #1427 on: 13 September 2010, 22:55 »
Problem pics to follow! Its stood out more wen it looked ratty, now it stands even more because of the paint, bodywork and rims. Will stand out even more when its lower and the wheels are sprayed. Going to the rims myself, just needs a trip to the paintshop to get crazy color mixed up. Mmmmm, what you think Danny!?!? Hahaha, oh yeah :cool: I just can't resist!

Cheers Chris, I'm sticking at it, never going to give up.

Ditto Dan and SoundIllusion, would be great to your cars in the flesh and meet you guy; and ladies of course.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #1428 on: 13 September 2010, 23:03 »
Have you decided on a wheel colour??

Yeah when the time is right we should do a Problem Solvers Cars A Pain Grafters Meet!  :grin:

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #1429 on: 13 September 2010, 23:19 »
Problem pics to follow! Its stood out more wen it looked ratty, now it stands even more because of the paint, bodywork and rims. Will stand out even more when its lower and the wheels are sprayed. Going to the rims myself, just needs a trip to the paintshop to get crazy color mixed up. Mmmmm, what you think Danny!?!? Hahaha, oh yeah :cool: I just can't resist!

Cheers Chris, I'm sticking at it, never going to give up.

Ditto Dan and SoundIllusion, would be great to your cars in the flesh and meet you guy; and ladies of course.

:D Mad colours ftw, i think Candy red / green would suit it, but i guess its all down to personal opinion, saw a candy pink on Big Fat Tour and it looked awsomeeee ;)