Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287733 times)

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #1290 on: 13 July 2010, 21:04 »
And both are currently 1st and 2nd in the title race  . . . .. :rolleyes:

not for long   :wink:

adamrob69

« Reply #1291 on: 13 July 2010, 21:52 »
Too much hatred in this thread towards every driver other than Hamilton n button cause both are British   :drool:

Everyone here seems to back mclaren drivers but I don't think they are that good. Last year Hamilton was no where because his car was not fast enough. Same goes with button prior to last year where he win his first and probably last championship due to supremacy of Ross Brawn. Nobody knew him when he use to drive for Honda.

Also in 08 Massa almost had him in brazil and what Lewis did, just drove to keep 5 th position so he can win the championship

What a load of rubbish!!

Hamilton has been driver of the season so far; love him or hate him he has been very impressive indeed this year, and dont forget that mclaren was still 0.7 of a second slower then the redbull on the weekend.
Jenson isnt far off either, he just needs to sort his qualifying performance out, his race pace is equal to hamilton. If they were rubbish they wouldnt be in F1; let alone in arguably the best team on the grid, and oh yeh top of the drivers and constructors!

The drivers that are supposedly the best out there, Alonso and vettel are choking and quite frankly are embarasing themselves at the minute, especially alonso

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #1292 on: 13 July 2010, 22:05 »
yeah right I guess you don't remember last year hamilton use to start at back of the grid wishing good luck to guys at front   :grin:

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #1293 on: 13 July 2010, 22:10 »
why the anti Britishness??

you should be supporting British sports men not some German has been and a moaning Spanish twit
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

adamrob69

« Reply #1294 on: 13 July 2010, 22:15 »
yeah right I guess you don't remember last year hamilton use to start at back of the grid wishing good luck to guys at front   :grin:

yes because at the start of the season he had a car that was probably last seasons equivalent to this seasons Hispania car.

Im guessing you are forgetting that he didnt moan about it, and instead helped the team turn the car from the back marker to the leading car.

If the season had of started from half way through last year, Hamilton would of had his second world title as he was the leading driver in the second part of the season.

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #1295 on: 13 July 2010, 22:22 »
why the anti Britishness??

you should be supporting British sports men not some German has been and a moaning Spanish twit

i'm not anti-british mate, i just love the sport

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #1296 on: 13 July 2010, 22:27 »
thats what it seems like.
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #1297 on: 13 July 2010, 22:44 »
thats what it seems like.

I didn't intend to  :lipsrsealed:

Offline VR6Lee

• Not said much yet
  • Women love duct tape
« Reply #1298 on: 13 July 2010, 22:48 »

Too much hatred in this thread towards every driver other than Hamilton n button cause both are British   :drool:

Hands up if you privately dislike your team mate

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #1299 on: 13 July 2010, 22:59 »

Hands up if you privately dislike your team mate

+1