Author Topic: "R" & "CS" 98Ron fuel flap sticker part No.  (Read 5112 times)

Offline golfdave

• Here all the time
Re: "R" & "CS" 98Ron fuel flap sticker part No.
« Reply #20 on: 04 May 2020, 15:31 »
Its useful, its a reminder (to yourself) to only fuel with 98 ron. I mean, you could forget if the sticker didn't tell you and fill up with 95 instead  :grin:

If anyone needs reminding of the fuel they should be using there better off with a pedal bike  :grin:

haha agreed! Anyone fitting one of these to a non-CS or R needs serious help!

Obviously you didn't know that many stage 1 & stage 2 remaps for other MK7 Golf engines are 98RON only....so the sticker is essential..

What you need a sticker to remind you that you’ve had your car mapped  :whistle:

No....just need the sticker to correctly read the right fuel to stop anybody inadvertently putting the wrong grade fuel in... :cool:

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 04 May 2020, 15:33 »
Its useful, its a reminder (to yourself) to only fuel with 98 ron. I mean, you could forget if the sticker didn't tell you and fill up with 95 instead  :grin:

If anyone needs reminding of the fuel they should be using there better off with a pedal bike  :grin:

Obviously you didn't know that many stage 1 & stage 2 remaps for other MK7 Golf engines are 98RON only....so the sticker is essential..

What you need a sticker to remind you that you’ve had your car mapped  :whistle:

No....just need the sticker to correctly read the right fuel to stop anybody inadvertently putting the wrong grade fuel in... :cool:

Do you need a sticker to stop you from putting the wrong fuel in

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #22 on: 04 May 2020, 15:35 »

Here he is with his new work boots:-

Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline golfdave

• Here all the time
« Reply #23 on: 04 May 2020, 15:39 »

No, but to stop other people who fill the fuel up & drive the car from putting the wrong fuel in... :cool:

« Last Edit: 04 May 2020, 15:42 by golfdave »

Offline golfdave

• Here all the time
« Reply #24 on: 04 May 2020, 15:40 »

Here he is with his new work boots:-

Grow up...…

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #25 on: 04 May 2020, 15:43 »
Where's your sense of humour?

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #26 on: 04 May 2020, 15:44 »
Do lots of people drive your car

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 04 May 2020, 15:44 »
Where's your sense of humour?
He gets that free with the sticker  :grin:

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #28 on: 04 May 2020, 15:57 »
I would welcome someone else filling up my car, as long as they don't put diesel in. I'd take free RON95 any day of the week over paying for RON98.  :grin:

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 04 May 2020, 16:02 »

No, but to stop other people who fill the fuel up & drive the car from putting the wrong fuel in... :cool:

Would anyone even look at that sticker if they were filling up? Sounds to me like you might need one of these sorts of stickers if you've got a lot of people driving and filling up your car...

NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey