GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Failed MOT, seized rear calipers
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Author
Topic: Failed MOT, seized rear calipers (Read 7578 times)
The Mighty Elvi
I live here
Posts: 2,403
I'm better than you today.
Re: Failed MOT, seized rear calipers
«
Reply #20 on:
10 August 2010, 23:34 »
Had the same problem for an MOT a few years back. Eventually bought a new one from GSF. But at the MOT time I resorted to more direct measures. Worked a treat - passed.
Logged
mwep201081
Here all the time
Posts: 356
Re: Failed MOT, seized rear calipers
«
Reply #21 on:
11 August 2010, 00:14 »
I wouldn't use WD40 anywhere near my brakes.....
If you get it anywhere near the pads I'd think about changing them.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Failed MOT, seized rear calipers