Author Topic: A pretty freshly detailed .:R32  (Read 4210 times)

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
Re: A pretty freshly detailed .:R32
« Reply #10 on: 11 August 2008, 16:42 »
My opinion is that the R32 looks great and if the guy wants to spend so much time on his car, that is entirely his decision.

We do appreciate and value opinions of many sorts on here Andrew, although I would have said that your original one was more of a judgement (ie they don't have a life!) than an opinion and we don't judge unless people ask for one :cool:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline 182_blue

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 11 August 2008, 16:51 »
What's up, no room for personal opinion on this forum?

For the guys that make money doing it then cool, like I said, I appreciate the skill involved. For those that choose it as a hobby, watch out for the personal opinion here, then I say get a better hobby!

OK, if thats the case my personal opinion is your a knob  :grin:

not nice is it  :wink: :laugh:
« Last Edit: 11 August 2008, 16:54 by 182_blue »

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #12 on: 11 August 2008, 16:55 »
Mine looks that shiny in pictures, and in the flesh if you squint a bit... and i only use one bucket! :grin:

Offline 182_blue

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 11 August 2008, 16:56 »
Mods, please feel free to Ban me for life for my outburst  :evil:

Offline Greenouse

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 11 August 2008, 16:56 »
Nothing better than detailing (sorry cleaning) your car during the weekend. I love my car to be clean and love to stand back and enjoy my hard work when it's done!

P.S. I also have a life  :wink:

Offline andrewparker

• Here all the time
« Reply #15 on: 11 August 2008, 16:56 »
Fair enough, I'm not about to cry about the fact some guy I've never met has called me a knob. I'm not, as you put it, antagonised by it.

And Hurdy, depends how you read it mate, I would have said more tongue in cheek. Tone of voice isn't exactly something that translates online.
Current – Mk7 Golf R, Night Blue, 5dr, Manual / Mk7.5 Golf R, Indium Grey, Estate, DSG

Offline 182_blue

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 11 August 2008, 16:56 »
Fair enough, I'm not about to cry about the fact some guy I've never met has called me a knob. I'm not, as you put it, antagonised by it.

And Hurdy, depends how you read it mate, I would have said more tongue in cheek. Tone of voice isn't exactly something that translates online.

here you go, you will love this http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=81391

ps, im not crying about your original post, i have seen such comments all over the net over the years, so im more than used to it  :cool:
« Last Edit: 11 August 2008, 17:00 by 182_blue »

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #17 on: 11 August 2008, 16:58 »
Mine looks that shiny in pictures, and in the flesh if you squint a bit... and i only use one bucket! :grin:

What, no water :wink:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline Greenouse

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 11 August 2008, 16:58 »

Smileys are your friend  :wink:

Offline andrewparker

• Here all the time
« Reply #19 on: 11 August 2008, 16:58 »
not nice is it  :wink: :laugh:

You''ll have to take my word for this, but it didn't bother me in the slightest...
Current – Mk7 Golf R, Night Blue, 5dr, Manual / Mk7.5 Golf R, Indium Grey, Estate, DSG