Author Topic: I rule!  (Read 8473 times)

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #50 on: 03 August 2008, 14:21 »
Nope, not had the money yet.

Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone  :sad:

1J0 199 851 AM  :wink:

also get 102 683 02 x 2

also need a couple of other bolts but don't have the part numbers

Can't I just use the old bolts?

not really - my good mate Dave pointed out to me that they are stretch bolts (hope i got that right lol) and as such are really only good for 1-2 uses at the most - besides they are only a couple of quid for the lot so worth doing IMO

Offline dai-cymru

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,601
  • 1989 MK2 16V
Re: I rule!
« Reply #51 on: 03 August 2008, 14:27 »
yep but add a dab of loctite although if your going to VW to get the other stuff you may as well pick up the bolts too. anyway i'm off to work dohhhhhhhhh!!!!