Author Topic: I rule!  (Read 8513 times)

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #10 on: 03 August 2008, 12:51 »
tut tut grown men and playing the childs traffic light grand prix  :wink: :wink:

yeah baby  :grin: :grin:  some people need to be put in their place  :grin:

Offline dai-cymru

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,601
  • 1989 MK2 16V
Re: I rule!
« Reply #11 on: 03 August 2008, 12:54 »
yeah too right next we will have a thread saying i beat a 17 year old in a fiesta (it did have l plates and a roof sign though) :wink: :wink:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #12 on: 03 August 2008, 12:58 »
Whats yours like against civic type r then rhys? Bet it gives them a nasty shock  :evil:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #13 on: 03 August 2008, 13:07 »
Whats yours like against civic type r then rhys? Bet it gives them a nasty shock  :evil:

i gave one a shock before i even had the car mapped  :shocked:  got to love low down torque in 6th  :smug: he changed down a couple of gears and then took off.

haven't played with one since a remap  :sad:  they all seem to be cruising around desperately trying to conserve petrol  :grin: :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #14 on: 03 August 2008, 13:10 »
Whats yours like against civic type r then rhys? Bet it gives them a nasty shock  :evil:

i gave one a shock before i even had the car mapped  :shocked:  got to love low down torque in 6th  :smug: he changed down a couple of gears and then took off.

haven't played with one since a remap  :sad:  they all seem to be cruising around desperately trying to conserve petrol  :grin: :grin:


lol had one TRY and overtake me the other day  :grin: :evil: :afro:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #15 on: 03 August 2008, 13:13 »
Whats yours like against civic type r then rhys? Bet it gives them a nasty shock  :evil:

i gave one a shock before i even had the car mapped  :shocked:  got to love low down torque in 6th  :smug: he changed down a couple of gears and then took off.

haven't played with one since a remap  :sad:  they all seem to be cruising around desperately trying to conserve petrol  :grin: :grin:


lol had one TRY and overtake me the other day  :grin: :evil: :afro:

whoops - bet he wasn't happy!!  :grin: :grin: and that was with your dodgy clutch - good work mate :afro:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #16 on: 03 August 2008, 13:16 »
Whats yours like against civic type r then rhys? Bet it gives them a nasty shock  :evil:

i gave one a shock before i even had the car mapped  :shocked:  got to love low down torque in 6th  :smug: he changed down a couple of gears and then took off.

haven't played with one since a remap  :sad:  they all seem to be cruising around desperately trying to conserve petrol  :grin: :grin:


lol had one TRY and overtake me the other day  :grin: :evil: :afro:

whoops - bet he wasn't happy!!  :grin: :grin: and that was with your dodgy clutch - good work mate :afro:

No not happy lol bet he has "done" loads of standard mk4s before  :grin: :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I rule!
« Reply #17 on: 03 August 2008, 13:18 »
Bit unfair of me to pick on a diesel mk4 I guess, I'll pick something more evenly matched next time ;)

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #18 on: 03 August 2008, 13:20 »
Bit unfair of me to pick on a diesel mk4 I guess, I'll pick something more evenly matched next time ;)

well seeing as they vary from 90 - 150bhp how do you know which one you 'done'?

we'll have to meet up again and see how evenly matched our cars are  :wink:


Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #19 on: 03 August 2008, 13:21 »
Bit unfair of me to pick on a diesel mk4 I guess, I'll pick something more evenly matched next time ;)

Rhys finger is now hovering over the delete account button  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.