GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
Vag Com
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Vag Com (Read 962 times)
hutch6447
Not said much yet
Posts: 36
Vag Com
«
on:
02 August 2008, 07:23 »
I have the connection thats goes in the car but it keeps saying spftware not compatible, what is the proper name of the software needed for a golf gti mk 4 cheers
Logged
iMation
I live here
Posts: 778
G SiXtY
Re: Vag Com
«
Reply #1 on:
02 August 2008, 07:44 »
http://www.ross-tech.net/vag-com/download/1405/Release4091us.exe
Logged
Meh....
linz
I live here
Posts: 2,412
vee-dub
Re: Vag Com
«
Reply #2 on:
02 August 2008, 13:47 »
yep ross tech's the one
wat cable did you get?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
Vag Com