Author Topic: The time has come  (Read 3178 times)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: The time has come
« Reply #10 on: 31 July 2008, 22:03 »
5 door for the win

n noooo rhyso will be so happy

well good luck with it mate least you have decided to stick with the mk4 :P

Offline mk4Martin

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 261
  • Midlands VW
Re: The time has come
« Reply #11 on: 31 July 2008, 23:56 »
not entirely sure that i would stick with mk4. I do love all vag's so could be anything from bora to octavia or some sort of audi saloon. I really need a bigger boot too . with my sub and amp in the boot leaves no space for a pram.  :tongue:

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: The time has come
« Reply #12 on: 01 August 2008, 07:35 »

with my sub and amp in the boot leaves no space for a pram.  :tongue:

drive along the motoway and chuck it in a ditch at a very high speed, then u wont have to sell her,  job done!! :afro:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: The time has come
« Reply #13 on: 01 August 2008, 09:57 »
not entirely sure that i would stick with mk4. I do love all vag's so could be anything from bora to octavia or some sort of audi saloon. I really need a bigger boot too . with my sub and amp in the boot leaves no space for a pram.  :tongue:


ha ha i never worry bout that i have kids and always never have a boot :P if it dont fit in the back tough lol

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: The time has come
« Reply #14 on: 01 August 2008, 10:05 »
Milf Milf!!  :laugh:
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: The time has come
« Reply #15 on: 01 August 2008, 10:15 »
lol ash milf have to have good cars too :P