Author Topic: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.  (Read 8445 times)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #20 on: 31 July 2008, 22:05 »
il be heading to castle coome soon for rally day :P

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #21 on: 01 August 2008, 07:32 »
thats no good linz u should have been there last saturday vw audi day  :cool:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #22 on: 01 August 2008, 09:36 »
ah but when i get there for ralley day she'l be all sparkly and yummy :P

Offline the_stink

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,308
  • A3 140 TDI
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #23 on: 01 August 2008, 09:39 »
But if you had come to the VW day we could of seen the before and then appreciated the after so much more :)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #24 on: 01 August 2008, 09:56 »
ah my money can only stretch so far :) and from wat most people have said there not gonna like it anyway :P

Offline the_stink

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,308
  • A3 140 TDI
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #25 on: 01 August 2008, 09:59 »
Well your going to like it, im looking forward to the pics i cant even imagine how its going to look, just need to save some money to do some more to mine :p

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #26 on: 01 August 2008, 10:04 »
Yeah it's your car linz, do what you want. I too am looking forward to seeing the results.

Nick

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #27 on: 01 August 2008, 10:14 »
well im gonna give the guy a camera so he can take some stage by stage pics for me as well :)

and as soon as i have final result pics i will be sure to share them with you will be very interesting to say the least on what all your comments will be :)

Offline DaveGTiMK

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 469
  • 16v MK3 GTi
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #28 on: 01 August 2008, 12:47 »
Sorry about the poor pics camera phone  :rolleyes:  :grin:



I like the blue rat MK1 in the middle.  :wink:

Gonna hangout with the wangout

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #29 on: 01 August 2008, 19:17 »
took me a while but guess your talking about the bin!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin: