Author Topic: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.  (Read 8467 times)

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #10 on: 31 July 2008, 18:28 »
That's it, next time I'm doing the B2B before I leave home, ha ha!

Nick

no dont its so funny to watch and it will never get old!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

For you maybe, not for me, ha ha.

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #11 on: 31 July 2008, 18:29 »
That's it, next time I'm doing the B2B before I leave home, ha ha!

Nick

Na dont i like the smell of lemon :afro: - phill from the mk5 was doing his at the last meet also using detailing spray to get the shine!! He spent ages on it  :smiley:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #12 on: 31 July 2008, 18:29 »
just remembered the tyre foam 2 :laugh: :laugh: at the next meet ill give u a hand if you cant stand the fumes!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #13 on: 31 July 2008, 18:30 »
The fumes are OK, it's the piss taking that hurts :-(

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #14 on: 31 July 2008, 18:32 »
The fumes are OK, it's the piss taking that hurts :-(

Was only joking bud  :embarassed: got to keep her clean - i dont do flys on my bumpers  :wink:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #15 on: 31 July 2008, 18:34 »
I was kidding too mate, I'm not averse to a bit of a ribbing, it's all good fun.

Nick

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #16 on: 31 July 2008, 18:35 »
The fumes are OK, it's the piss taking that hurts :-(

i thought we were all laughing together!!! :laugh: :laugh:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #17 on: 31 July 2008, 18:35 »
I was kidding too mate, I'm not averse to a bit of a ribbing, it's all good fun.

Nick

:afro: you going to phils RR day then nick?

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #18 on: 31 July 2008, 18:37 »
I sure am yeah! Hopeing PVW or Golf+ might run my photos and a write up by someone.

nick

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #19 on: 31 July 2008, 18:39 »
I sure am yeah! Hopeing PVW or Golf+ might run my photos and a write up by someone.

nick

 :cool: Should be a good day - always is with you lot  :laugh:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.