Author Topic: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.  (Read 8433 times)

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« on: 30 July 2008, 22:09 »
Sorry about the poor pics camera phone  :rolleyes:  :grin:




















MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Jamm89

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 283
  • Mk4 GTI 2ltr 3door Black
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2008, 22:11 »
Nice pics looked like a good day.
Gutted i couldnt make it

Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2008, 22:13 »
Bah cant see as at workies.

I will get mine up tomorrow too
Meh....

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #3 on: 30 July 2008, 22:14 »
was a good day apart from the sunstroke was just no shade abd i had to carry timbaland boots on my feet all day!!!!! nitemare!!!!

lol @horney

**waiting for rhyso's comments** :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #4 on: 30 July 2008, 22:16 »
Yes blazing hot sun and inhalation of hornys five tins of back to black was enough to kill anyone!!  :grin: :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline the_stink

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,308
  • A3 140 TDI
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #5 on: 31 July 2008, 08:53 »
lol all you could see was him drop down the side of his car and then a great big cloud of fumes rising up lol  :grin: was a good day

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #6 on: 31 July 2008, 09:03 »
nice pics Rich  :cool:

**waiting for rhyso's comments** :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what sort of comments are you waiting for mate?? :huh: :evil: :grin:

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #7 on: 31 July 2008, 09:14 »
That's it, next time I'm doing the B2B before I leave home, ha ha!

Nick

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #8 on: 31 July 2008, 09:15 »
Oh and good pics dude, you even have one of me and my chemicals in action!

Nick

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Few random pics from castle coombe vw audi day.
« Reply #9 on: 31 July 2008, 18:23 »
That's it, next time I'm doing the B2B before I leave home, ha ha!

Nick

no dont its so funny to watch and it will never get old!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin: