Author Topic: ahhh hope it returns  (Read 3625 times)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #10 on: 01 August 2008, 09:56 »
ok thanks for letting me no toph :)

Offline (shakey)

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,537
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #11 on: 01 August 2008, 13:45 »
should all be getting done while its in there hun ;)

spot on then i have done mine but not sprayed them yet i hav posted in the cosmetic section if you want to hav a look.

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #12 on: 01 August 2008, 13:46 »
ah nice one give us a link n il take a look hun

Offline (shakey)

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,537
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #13 on: 01 August 2008, 13:50 »

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #14 on: 01 August 2008, 13:53 »
looking good hun :)

Offline (shakey)

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,537
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #15 on: 01 August 2008, 13:55 »
looking good hun :)

thxs hun  :cool:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #16 on: 01 August 2008, 13:56 »
when they gettin sprayed?

you got a quote yet?

Offline (shakey)

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,537
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #17 on: 01 August 2008, 14:01 »
when they gettin sprayed?

you got a quote yet?

a m8 in wrk is goin to do it 4 me 50 quid each bumper but i am gettin alot of touch ups do.
i hav got to get the 4motion rear valance  anni side skirts and front valance,then they r being smoothed into the bumpers aswell  :cool: so not got a time just yet.

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #18 on: 01 August 2008, 14:10 »
ah lol yh im getting valances and they will be moulded to the bumpers as well

Offline (shakey)

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,537
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #19 on: 01 August 2008, 14:13 »
ah lol yh im getting valances and they will be moulded to the bumpers as well

lol great minds think a like  :grin:
« Last Edit: 01 August 2008, 14:18 by 18turbo »