GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
ahhh hope it returns
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
Author
Topic: ahhh hope it returns (Read 3614 times)
linz
I live here
Posts: 2,412
vee-dub
ahhh hope it returns
«
on:
30 July 2008, 10:35 »
ahhhhh my mk4 dub project page isnt there i hope it returns
Logged
T_J_G
Serious forum addict
Posts: 8,279
Re: ahhh hope it returns
«
Reply #1 on:
30 July 2008, 10:45 »
you'll have to do it again, was lost when site went down.
Logged
linz
I live here
Posts: 2,412
vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
«
Reply #2 on:
30 July 2008, 13:51 »
awww wat lol no way oh well il have to get on tht then
did ash ect have to redo theres?
Logged
Rhyso
Global Moderator
Sir Postalot
Posts: 26,687
Re: ahhh hope it returns
«
Reply #3 on:
30 July 2008, 13:58 »
everyone who posted in the last few weeks and even those members who have joined will see their post count reset, posts missing and accounts deleted
its all explained in the site news section
Logged
Fire Up The Quattro
iMation
I live here
Posts: 778
G SiXtY
Re: ahhh hope it returns
«
Reply #4 on:
30 July 2008, 19:14 »
looking forward to seeing the finished result hun, how come you didnt go to Castle Combe?
?
Logged
Meh....
linz
I live here
Posts: 2,412
vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
«
Reply #5 on:
31 July 2008, 22:06 »
ah hun im well skint and jus lookin forward to my respray and that at the minute i will be going to castle coombe soon ne way for rally day
Logged
linz
I live here
Posts: 2,412
vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
«
Reply #6 on:
31 July 2008, 22:08 »
and well im just waiting fr jv to get back to me so i can redo my project page
Logged
(shakey)
I live here
Posts: 1,537
IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
Re: ahhh hope it returns
«
Reply #7 on:
31 July 2008, 22:21 »
linz hav u thought about smoothing yuor bumper b4 it goes in 4 a respray.
Logged
linz
I live here
Posts: 2,412
vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
«
Reply #8 on:
01 August 2008, 09:37 »
should all be getting done while its in there hun
Logged
topher
Administrator
Serious forum addict
Posts: 9,557
fully functioning
Re: ahhh hope it returns
«
Reply #9 on:
01 August 2008, 09:39 »
I think there are still issues with the projects/project author permissions.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
ahhh hope it returns