Author Topic: ahhh hope it returns  (Read 3617 times)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
ahhh hope it returns
« on: 30 July 2008, 10:35 »
ahhhhh my mk4 dub project page isnt there i hope it returns :(

Offline T_J_G

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,279
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2008, 10:45 »
you'll have to do it again, was lost when site went down.

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2008, 13:51 »
awww wat lol no way oh well il have to get on tht then

did ash ect have to redo theres?

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #3 on: 30 July 2008, 13:58 »
everyone who posted in the last few weeks and even those members who have joined will see their post count reset, posts missing and accounts deleted

its all explained in the site news section  :smiley:

Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #4 on: 30 July 2008, 19:14 »
looking forward to seeing the finished result hun, how come you didnt go to Castle Combe?????
Meh....

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #5 on: 31 July 2008, 22:06 »
ah hun im well skint and jus lookin forward to my respray and that at the minute i will be going to castle coombe soon ne way for rally day :)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #6 on: 31 July 2008, 22:08 »
and well im just waiting fr jv to get back to me so i can redo my project page

Offline (shakey)

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,537
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #7 on: 31 July 2008, 22:21 »
linz hav u thought about smoothing yuor bumper b4 it goes in 4 a respray.

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #8 on: 01 August 2008, 09:37 »
should all be getting done while its in there hun ;)

Offline topher

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,557
  • fully functioning
Re: ahhh hope it returns
« Reply #9 on: 01 August 2008, 09:39 »
I think there are still issues with the projects/project author permissions.