Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 7915 times)

Offline dai-cymru

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,601
  • 1989 MK2 16V
Re: Newbie
« Reply #20 on: 29 July 2008, 22:00 »
my wife got a 1.4 seat leon couple of people said about oil consumption, when we got it went through a fair bit, but since i serviced it and put tidy oil in it hasnt lost a drop :smiley:

Offline dai-cymru

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,601
  • 1989 MK2 16V
Re: Newbie
« Reply #21 on: 29 July 2008, 22:02 »
dont worry about rhys the only reason he doesnt have a 2.0 is because he cant afford the oil, will have to show you my dipstick mod dont worries rhys will explain!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

o and by the way welcome bud i have a 2.0 also

us 2.0litre boys will have to stay together

what Matt hasn't told you though is that he's started saving for a turbo  :lipsrsealed:

not a turbo derv though!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Newbie
« Reply #22 on: 29 July 2008, 22:08 »
always the petrol!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline dai-cymru

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,601
  • 1989 MK2 16V
Re: Newbie
« Reply #23 on: 29 July 2008, 22:15 »
good good were going to get along just fine lol :grin:

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Newbie
« Reply #24 on: 29 July 2008, 22:17 »
so are you the guy that rhys was gonna get some aero wipers for?? :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Newbie
« Reply #25 on: 29 July 2008, 22:22 »
so are you the guy that rhys was gonna get some aero wipers for?? :grin:

What you dont have areo?!!!!  :grin:

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline dai-cymru

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,601
  • 1989 MK2 16V
Re: Newbie
« Reply #26 on: 30 July 2008, 10:27 »
so are you the guy that rhys was gonna get some aero wipers for?? :grin:


yep thats me, im also the guy in photos on rhyso modding page fitting various parts :smiley:

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: Newbie
« Reply #27 on: 30 July 2008, 10:41 »
so are you the guy that rhys was gonna get some aero wipers for?? :grin:

yep thats me, im also the guy in photos on rhyso modding page fitting various parts :smiley:

yes he's the infamous 'my mate dave from work'  :smiley:

what time's your MOT mate?

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: Newbie
« Reply #28 on: 30 July 2008, 10:43 »
Welcome to the foum mate!
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline T_J_G

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,279
Re: Newbie
« Reply #29 on: 30 July 2008, 10:44 »
Yo Dave!

Welcome to the forum, say goodbye to going outside.  :lipsrsealed: :laugh: