Author Topic: Edition 30 carpet mats ?  (Read 4163 times)

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
Re: Edition 30 carpet mats ?
« Reply #10 on: 19 May 2008, 13:13 »
I was considering doing mats for the Ed30........ Following the lines of Gulfstreams badges but bigger, different shape and with red piping and red behind the Edition 30 badge for carpets...

So basically a standard carpet with red piping and a stainless steel (or whatever looks good)  badge running down the side of the mat saying Edition 30...

Why have I not produced it? I dont have time  :sad:
Feel free to steal the idea if anybody wants to.

Mike

The Ultimate Club for Mini Fanatics

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline 182_blue

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 19 May 2008, 13:17 »
I was considering doing mats for the Ed30........ Following the lines of Gulfstreams badges but bigger, different shape and with red piping and red behind the Edition 30 badge for carpets...

So basically a standard carpet with red piping and a stainless steel (or whatever looks good)  badge running down the side of the mat saying Edition 30...

Why have I not produced it? I dont have time  :sad:
Feel free to steal the idea if anybody wants to.

Mike

i would quite like a discrete badge on my mats too, still with the piping in red tool, i guess you could add two ed30 boot badges ?

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #12 on: 19 May 2008, 13:19 »
Give me a few moments on the Photo Shop and yes.... Anybody got a decent pic of an Edition 30 badge for me? I have at home but not here.

The one on the boot. If somebody wants to use the idea I might as well help them out.

Mike

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline 182_blue

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 19 May 2008, 17:50 »
this any good, or tooo big ?

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #14 on: 20 May 2008, 12:17 »
Yes. Thats brilliant. I dont exactly have a golf with me at the current moment (It would not fit in the school bag) so if anybody has some decent pics of the Gti carpets or standard carpets you can post em up too  :smiley:

Mike  :wink:

Join our group now!

Offline 182_blue

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 20 May 2008, 18:47 »
did this, ignore the seat insert bits, but something similar in a different shape may look good

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #16 on: 21 May 2008, 12:06 »
I love you (Not really but figuratively yes)

Been trying to find a few decent pics of the Ed30 mats. Now I can actually photoshop it  :nerd:

Join our group now!

Offline Golfgirl

• Here all the time
« Reply #17 on: 22 May 2008, 11:35 »
If you was to buy soem new from VW what would they cost ?, just wondered as of course got some free with the car so nit sure on what they cost ?,

You should have got them free with the car - they are part of the spec!  Go back to your dealer and ask where they are!

Offline 182_blue

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 22 May 2008, 11:43 »
If you was to buy soem new from VW what would they cost ?, just wondered as of course got some free with the car so nit sure on what they cost ?,

You should have got them free with the car - they are part of the spec!  Go back to your dealer and ask where they are!

i do have a set i got free, there in the pics above !, i also wrote "as of course got some free with the car so " in my first post

i was asking as i had seen some for sale and just wondered what the actual cost should be

NOW PAY ATTENTION  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: 22 May 2008, 11:45 by 182_blue »

Offline Golfgirl

• Here all the time
« Reply #19 on: 22 May 2008, 12:02 »

i do have a set i got free, there in the pics above !, i also wrote "as of course got some free with the car so " in my first post

i was asking as i had seen some for sale and just wondered what the actual cost should be

NOW PAY ATTENTION  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, misread your first post.  Thought you'd written that "some" got them free with the car meaning that you didn't :grin: :embarassed: