Author Topic: well here she is...... pics  (Read 11507 times)

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #50 on: 27 May 2008, 10:19 »
only just seen these pics, I would pop you both for the record  :laugh:

L
M
F
A
O

 :grin: :grin: :grin: :afro:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #51 on: 27 May 2008, 10:22 »
 :cool:
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #52 on: 27 May 2008, 10:36 »
Ash, you are a smooth criminal !!! :D

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #53 on: 27 May 2008, 12:00 »
such a way with words has our ash!!! :laugh: :laugh:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #54 on: 29 July 2008, 21:35 »
LEAST HE WAS HONEST LOL

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #55 on: 29 July 2008, 21:59 »
LEAST HE WAS HONEST LOL

cant fault him with that!!!! :cool:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #56 on: 30 July 2008, 10:36 »
nope cant knock a man down when hes being honest :P

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #57 on: 30 July 2008, 10:39 »
When's it getting the paint job done Linz?

Nick

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #58 on: 30 July 2008, 10:39 »
 :grin: :cool:
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #59 on: 30 July 2008, 13:51 »
When's it getting the paint job done Linz?

Nick

shes goin in on the 25th hun :P