Author Topic: well here she is...... pics  (Read 11508 times)

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #40 on: 24 May 2008, 14:11 »
lol yh she is a stunner she is also married and has 2 kids ;)

Bollock$! Welcome back Linz.

Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #41 on: 24 May 2008, 15:55 »
lol yh she is a stunner she is also married and has 2 kids ;)

ah means she is active then :D

WB linz

O yeah, get rid of those orange bulbs in the headlights, :S
Meh....

Offline nadlad

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,434
  • Building Surveyor MRICS
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #42 on: 25 May 2008, 01:23 »
married women are the best there always up for optional extras.


.........................................
<<<Big Build Thread>>>

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #43 on: 25 May 2008, 09:10 »
and thanks for all the comments guys i no she may not be to your taste but i love her the way she is :)

y she is still getting a respray which is when i guess you guys will decide you wont like her at all lol but each to their own hey oh and jus for you guys heres a couple more picks from that shoot nick was on about :P





hey linz, u havent been on 4 ages!!!! as u say each to there own and if u like it it doent matter what we think, hope to see the pics up soon off the respray then she will be fininshed wont she? :rolleyes:  :undecided:

you and your mate look sooooo happy in this picture, do u reckon u could sit on my car like that!!!!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :afro:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #44 on: 25 May 2008, 13:57 »
lol yh good to be back once she has had the respray she will almost be done yes

as for pics on your cars if your ever at a show where we are promoting we would be happy to pose on your car :P

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #45 on: 25 May 2008, 14:14 »
lol yh good to be back once she has had the respray she will almost be done yes

as for pics on your cars if your ever at a show where we are promoting we would be happy to pose on your car :P

not with those heels! - think of the damage to the paintwork  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #46 on: 25 May 2008, 16:00 »
lol actually i didnt put a mark on my car there are ways of getting on car without scratching it ya no

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #47 on: 25 May 2008, 17:11 »
lol yh good to be back once she has had the respray she will almost be done yes

as for pics on your cars if your ever at a show where we are promoting we would be happy to pose on your car :P

not with those heels! - think of the damage to the paintwork  :laugh: :laugh:

PMSL  :grin:  :grin:  :evil:

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #48 on: 27 May 2008, 09:51 »
i wouldnt mind giving u 2 a bunk up :laugh: :laugh: :grin: :afro:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #49 on: 27 May 2008, 10:14 »
only just seen these pics, I would pop you both for the record  :laugh:
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)