Author Topic: well here she is...... pics  (Read 11501 times)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
well here she is...... pics
« on: 10 May 2008, 00:47 »
well i no you guys have asked me for pics and well what can i say im finally rady to share pics of her

this is when i first had her (looking standard)






then here are some of the mods i did

the front vents


312mm brake upgrade


induction and red top battery


chrome badgeless grill


de-badged and black vw badge


front sticker


her double din head unit


sat nav which i have now broke lol


with the 19's on


and finally coilovers fitted


and private plates on


and in next post i will add final pics


Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2008, 00:49 »
and this is her now











as you can prob tell i have been a ver busy girl in the last 2 months :P

Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2008, 07:47 »
about bloody time tbh, get that wiper of the arse :D:D:D
Meh....

Offline AlanT

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 116
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #3 on: 10 May 2008, 09:05 »
that looks alright lins, not a fan of the wheels but like you always say its each to their own, and personally the grill would be colourcoded for me, but the car looks good!

Offline T_J_G

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,279
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #4 on: 10 May 2008, 10:05 »
Get the grill coloured coded as said above will look SOOO much better.

Offline MaXXeH

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,528
  • Golf MK5 GTI
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #5 on: 10 May 2008, 10:33 »
i would get the bonnet filled where the badge was,  looks cheap.  other than that i like it. :laugh:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #6 on: 10 May 2008, 10:40 »
ah yh shes gotta go in for rspray yet so all that will be molded in then :)


as for grill i went for chrome as when shes sprayed i think the chrome wil look really good

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #7 on: 21 May 2008, 10:12 »
Hey, glad to finally see your car Linz ! The only real reason I looked at these was in case you stuck on any more pics like you did in the dubs babe thread, cant blame me for hopeing. Glad you got her all finished. Not too sure on the grille, but rest looks very nice :)

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #8 on: 21 May 2008, 10:14 »
what posing on the car :wink:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #9 on: 21 May 2008, 10:26 »
I dont think she was on her car, jsut her, a wall and a lack of clothing, was brilliant. Cant for the life of me remeber where she posted it now lol