Author Topic: Audi A4 3.0 Litre Quattro- Someone help me  (Read 3994 times)

Offline Manu_R32

• I live here
Re: Audi A4 3.0 Litre Quattro- Someone help me
« Reply #30 on: 29 April 2008, 11:49 »
I got GTA4 on friday  :grin:

OSIR Front Splitter - OSIR Rear Diffuser - RNS 510 - JL Audio Cleansweep - JL Audio 400/4 Amplifier - JL Audio ZR650 - Recaro Bucket Seats - 3.2 V6 of Pure Power!

Offline john_o

• I live here
« Reply #31 on: 29 April 2008, 12:19 »
If I had the cash coming out of my ears with no mortgage, it'd be an RS4 for me, the GTI for the missus!

great choice , RS4 avant and an ED30 covers all bases , if only! ,  :tongue:
Black 3dr Edition 30 manual
DEFi boost gauge | ECS Dogbone | WLineAntiLiftKit

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #32 on: 29 April 2008, 12:28 »
I can't knock Audi's too much as I have had 2 in the last 5 years (A3 TDI Quattro and A3 TDI 140 sport DSG).

The 300nm of the Audi you mention Mike, against the 236nm of the R32 is wrong. The R32 has 236lbft which is over 320nm. :nerd:

Just to make Topher happy I'll just mention one thing - Edition 30 :wink: However it is like comparing Marmalade and Marmite - they are two completely different things and so there is no comparison.

Don't go for the Audi A4 you'll regret it. :wink:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline illyun

• I live here
« Reply #33 on: 29 April 2008, 18:50 »
I raced my ex-neighbours Audi A4 3.0 Quattro after we bumped into each other at a petrol garage forecourt on the A14 and he couldn't keep up with my Ed30 on a dual carrigeway even though he tried hard accelerating all the way up to 110-20 (kmph of course)  :rolleyes:
Mk1 GTI Campaign, Mk5 GTI Edition 30, Mk6 GTI (Coming Soon...)

Offline k4ith

• I live here
« Reply #34 on: 29 April 2008, 22:05 »
(Cycling is a huge factor to being a good driver btw)

Only just noticed that part :laugh: Can't wait to see your justification on that one.

Oh my.. I expected that.  :laugh:
My justification for that is and this only counts for a few cyclists though:

1. Most cyclists like myself and Keith. When we ride we are always looking up ahead. Always planning and thinking ahead. Most drivers drive under their noses. Cycling has taught me this and that way I can easily see what cars are ahead. Where your normal driver does not see the Motorbike or cyclist and usually has an accident.

2. Cycling you see the road differently. You are on the road and that gives you extra experiance. Call it a better understanding of the road perhaps. But you have better judgement.

Some people will disagree with this. But I feel that cycling teaches you the importance of forward planning when driving and that important.

Mike

all new drivers should be made to spend the day on a motorbike/ pushbike then you would see a drop in motorbike/cyclist fatalities.
MKV Golf GTI Edition30, GIAC Pump&Race Map, AutoTech Fuel Pump, R32 Front Brakes, Dbilas Flo-master Intake, S3 Intercooler.ECS Dog Bone Insert.
MKII GTI 8v Tornado Red 88 - Das Projekt

Offline T88OMM

• Here all the time
« Reply #35 on: 29 April 2008, 23:08 »
^I agree completely^
Tom
Candy White ED30 | Carbonio | Turbo-Back Milltek | Autotech Fuel Pump | Stage 2 Custom-Code Remap