GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
new wheels
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: new wheels (Read 2593 times)
Ashmond
I live here
Posts: 2,515
Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: new wheels
«
Reply #10 on:
10 April 2008, 14:04 »
if you want to sort body roll get a strut brace, I got a £40 one from ebay and it works a treat, although I do have coilovers too, basically the same as the janspeed ones, the ride is a bit tough but handling is supreme
Logged
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
new wheels