Author Topic: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!  (Read 3071 times)

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 09 April 2008, 16:18 »
I have seen these put on the bottom grills on the r32 bumpers and i hate to say it but they did look good
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #2 on: 09 April 2008, 16:29 »
id have to see them in the flesh but i do like those r8 lights :afro:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline GUY_GTI

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 410
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #3 on: 09 April 2008, 16:49 »
theres a polo knocks about round me slammed on lensos with them on, and and to be fair it looks quite good, not my cup of tea but can work in some instances

watch the sump ask guy he went over a some toilet paper and it carcked!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #4 on: 09 April 2008, 16:58 »
saw that one coming for a project car i was gonna do i was gonna get original A5 lights not tacky imitation ones

its just as bad as the angle eyes tacky cheap versions

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #5 on: 09 April 2008, 18:16 »
I think the lights on the R8 are probably the nicest I've ever seen :)

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #6 on: 09 April 2008, 18:26 »
A quote from Jeremy Clarkson:

" But what have audi gone and done to the sidelights? It makes a good car like a council house at christmas!"


MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Ridg

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,851
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #7 on: 09 April 2008, 18:33 »
i've seen a few cars running similar style lights, and unfortunately it looks like they are the new angle eyes and lexus clusters, IMO these looks chav tastic on anything other than an A4, S5, R8

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #8 on: 09 April 2008, 18:33 »
I never thought I'd see the day when Clarkson was wrong about something  :embarassed:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #9 on: 09 April 2008, 18:35 »
i've seen a few cars running similar style lights, and unfortunately it looks like they are the new angle eyes and lexus clusters, IMO these looks chav tastic on anything other than an A4, S5, R8

Yep my thoughts exactly

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.