Author Topic: just bought these  (Read 3200 times)

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: just bought these
« Reply #10 on: 29 March 2008, 22:28 »
was gonna get the same ones but i changed my name

so instead of buying lights you changed your name?? how much did that cost you!!??  :laugh: :laugh:

 :grin:

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: just bought these
« Reply #11 on: 29 March 2008, 23:46 »
Those lights would look well sweet on my Black Golf  :evil:

Or does anyone reckon they'd look crap?
« Last Edit: 30 March 2008, 00:19 by bobbarley »

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: just bought these
« Reply #12 on: 30 March 2008, 17:29 »
*bump*

Does anyone think these wouldn't look nice on a metallic black car? :)

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: just bought these
« Reply #13 on: 30 March 2008, 18:32 »
*bump*

Does anyone think these wouldn't look nice on a metallic black car? :)

we have already answered the question mate.  L8 has a BLACK car  :tongue:

Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: just bought these
« Reply #14 on: 31 March 2008, 10:42 »
*bump*

Does anyone think these wouldn't look nice on a metallic black car? :)

we have already answered the question mate.  L8 has a BLACK car  :tongue:

lol
Meh....

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: just bought these
« Reply #15 on: 31 March 2008, 13:49 »
*bump*

Does anyone think these wouldn't look nice on a metallic black car? :)

pay attention please!!!!

wil look good L8 :afro:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin: