Author Topic: FREE remap for 1.8T available, yes i said FREE!!!  (Read 18426 times)

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: FREE remap for 1.8T available, yes i said FREE!!!
« Reply #60 on: 27 February 2008, 17:50 »
hehe well, i've came from a car with a lot more poke so i'm using everything i've got to try get it! :P
So what your saying is that someone that's not had a fast car before deserves it more? ;)

Offline Ivor Mk4 Turbo

• Forum addict
  • 2014 PP GTi Manual
« Reply #61 on: 27 February 2008, 17:51 »
I'll add you to the list, but you may have to get your custom-code map removed first.. just thinking back to the time that jabbasport had trouble removing my revo map. I'm sure Nick can answer that.

And to think you used to slag them off!!!  :rolleyes:  :grin:  :grin:
Current Car:- 2014 GTI PP manual, white.

Make way for..... 'The Silver Bullet'! 227 bhp, KO3-S'd AGU, R-TECH Spec 2 map 8), Forge 007P, Blueflame Turbo-back, Eibach -30mm's, YellowStuff front/RedStuff rear pads, Goodridge braided lines, TT Short-shifter, R32 Dogbone, TT W/B bushes, Forge TIP, G60 fly/VR6 clutch, 5.5 ltr washer bottle,

Car now for sale >>> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=140614.0

Offline AlanT

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #62 on: 27 February 2008, 17:56 »
hehe well, i've came from a car with a lot more poke so i'm using everything i've got to try get it! :P
So what your saying is that someone that's not had a fast car before deserves it more? ;)

no no, you've got me all wrong, i'm merely thinking of the welfare of the people who havent experienced that sort of power before, i think it would be dangerous and irresponsable to offer it to a 'lesser experienced' driver, hence me offering myself up (for the sake of safety) to be given the remap!

see, a truely selfless act!! :P

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
« Reply #63 on: 27 February 2008, 18:03 »
RTechUK, for those of us not lucky enough to win, will you do us a good deal on the price of a re-mapping? ;)

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #64 on: 27 February 2008, 18:55 »

Hi!

I have spoken to my partner he agrees, if it its ok with the forum admin, mods we can offer discounted rates to Golf Gti members with x-amount of posts.
We are not here to sell make money, We here to promote our products and get some reviews for our services. 
We don’t want to sell our remaps!  We want them to sell themselves!

Our prices are a lot cheaper than all the well known remap franchises, we are totally independent and don’t need to pay middle man wages or huge nationwide promotional adverts. We will only spend £5000 a year on advertising and promotions; this includes show stands and plots charges.   Because our remaps are cheaper then the franchised dealers is don’t mean the quality is compromised. The current Rolling Road we are using cost over £80k, It is one of a hand full in the UK which has a quad 4wd eddy brake system which can set hold 2200BHP at all 4 wheels. It even has a ¼ sprint run option which Christmas tree lights starting block which is identical to the starting strip at Santa pod. (Gadgets I love em)

We do a lot of selling on ebay where we have 100% good feedback from VW Gti , T5 174bhp owners to  2007 BMW M3 owners.  Our prices are from £265 for a 1.8T remap, Then upto £490 for something like a BMW 2007 635D.  But every now and then we do special offers at certain times of the years when the tuning game is quiet.

Nick.

To 20v don’t worry. Sh*t happens but not to my customers.  Is it you who is booked in for the first job you booked in for this Saturday Morning?  If so I will offer you a discount on the price. A discount because you’re a member and you could do me small review aswell.?

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline linz

• I live here
  • vee-dub
« Reply #65 on: 27 February 2008, 19:01 »
why? lol because thats AGES away !

ages r u kidding thts 3 months

and i pick the car up this sunday so still need to get everything i need and a full 3000 respray i think thts bloody quick if u ask me

Offline linz

• I live here
  • vee-dub
« Reply #66 on: 27 February 2008, 19:03 »
I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching this thread and how people try and justify they deserve it, its going to be quality :D

I was thinking the same thing as well, but short of photographing myself against a wall wearing just a bra and knickers I think my chances are rather slim, unless your average GTI modder is gay ;)

oi cheeky actually he said he needs a promo model in june so i though hey il offer my services in exchange for a remap :D which means this deal is open to the rest of ya :P

Offline linz

• I live here
  • vee-dub
« Reply #67 on: 27 February 2008, 19:04 »
Great name with a great mind, using the baby as leverage to swing it in your favour, genius.

well im a single mum to 5 year old does tht help me even more :grin:

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
« Reply #68 on: 27 February 2008, 19:38 »
hi i was told my was an agu but i had a look before and it has been grinded off so i cant tell if it is :embarassed:how can i find out.

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #69 on: 27 February 2008, 19:42 »
hi i was told my was an agu but i had a look before and it has been grinded off so i cant tell if it is :embarassed:how can i find out.

What year is your 1.8t?
Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands