Author Topic: which......  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
Re: which......
« Reply #10 on: 05 December 2006, 18:12 »
Always have been.

Own one along side the golf now. Little workhorse 80 tdi.

Offline AudiA8Quattro

• Forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 05 December 2006, 18:19 »
Nice one. I have to say i wouldn't get another golf now, my 100 is slower than the vr was, but its just so comfortable. Also the Audi is so much better built, and much more reliable.
All i've had to replace on the 100 in 6 months is the timing belt and front brake discs/hoses, not bad for a car thats 12 years old and done 125,000 miles. Whenever i've bought a golf i've had to replace everything  :rolleyes:
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 05 December 2006, 18:29 »
nicely said mate.

golfs are f**kin crap when it comes to reliability. MK4's are the worst so stay clear  :angry:

my next car is not a vw. thank fook :wink:

EDIT: just got off the fone....the mk4 turbo's engine light has come back on. f**kin sh!tty golfs :angry:
:)

Offline AudiA8Quattro

• Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 05 December 2006, 18:34 »
Thanks mate.
I've also got a 2004 VW Touran, nothing but trouble.
It kept cutting out, sorted that out, now one of the front wheel bearings has gone, and thats after only 20,000 miles. Back in the garage again as its still under warranty  :rolleyes:
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS

Offline kniterider

• I live here
  • had most, sold most and often buy more!
« Reply #14 on: 05 December 2006, 19:29 »
well it deffo wont be...

an oak green mk2 gti (been there done that in that colour and f00k knows how many other colours!)

mk4 gti, (would consider a 4 motion if the price was right but still same elctrical niggles and probs as normal mk4)

corrado (yeah some look good some just look dag....)

slick i like your idea of an s2 estate rather than the coupe... could at least get kids/dog/wife/bmx etc in it... lol

but im also liking a g60 as i do like the mk2 look with that engine,

len ill pm you the details of me bike and ask you mate, i know dealers wont offer me f00k all this time of years even to buy it off me let alone a trade in on a dearer bike but if you could get an idea that would be great...

ive also been looking at s2 porsche 944's and turbos for a while now... :shocked:

but it all depends on bank man... if a no go there ill have about £2k 2nd week in new year for all my xmas over time and my bike.....

:evil: :laugh: :evil: :laugh:

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
« Reply #15 on: 05 December 2006, 19:33 »
Interested in a mk2 16v 4 door with leathers?  :cool:
:)

Offline kniterider

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 05 December 2006, 21:12 »
not unless its £100... you know what i pay for stuff blue!! and i know what you pay for stuff... lol so unless you wanna swap it for the carbon fibre hugger off me bike then no lol

:cool:

Offline >>Mart<<

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 05 December 2006, 21:34 »
or even have a look for a passat syncro there was a few on ebay the other week
pretty rare though

Offline Briggs-e

• Just got here
« Reply #18 on: 09 December 2006, 16:18 »
Now then mate I think you should go buy this its fookin gorgeous

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?s=aeca3968bb6ef1a59acf354c6df4da49&showtopic=70834

Offline kniterider

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 09 December 2006, 20:27 »
not really into mercs but if some one wanted a swap and a bit of cash there way with my gsxr600 id be game... wouldnt buy it with cash though.... been ebayin/autotraderin..... yup them s2 estates are fine slick... few about and deffo with in limit... lets see how mr bank man goes on thurs  :sad: ill look at it as worse case.... er no... but if i get a yeh then its cash=buy.... then sell bike in bikin weather and pay a chunk of it back... plus me xmas overtime if i aint spent it on beer and stuff

lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: