Author Topic: cutting springs??  (Read 6793 times)

Offline Fielder

• Here all the time
Re: cutting springs??
« Reply #50 on: 12 July 2006, 18:48 »

Id make holes in traffic, Cut drivers up to make them swerve into the path of sombody i was racing.

Really! Thats just stooopid, i hope you dont do it anymore! If you ever did that to me or my wife and child id seriously come after you and im a very very mild tempered person. Thats just plain stupid. Id be ashamed to even admit it!

oh yes it is very stupid. Ill even put my hands up and admit it. When my 1.6 blew up i changed my ways. Now started Track driving. Have all the equipment and my cars well on its way to being a true Track day car.

Bragging about racing on the roads and driving like dicks eh? oooh gosh thats so clever.

People like you are the reason I keep a claw hammer under my seat & a can of brake fluid in the glove box.

You want to go fast? Take it to the track and learn what 'real' fast driving is all about, if you aren't too scared that is.

If you put others at risk then you deserve anything  everything that happens to you.

At what stage was there any bragging involved? Most of the regulars here know how much of a hard time i got for my racing in the past. I still attend a street racing meet every thursday but i rairly race. and when i do its only the odd drag race. Nothing like i used too. Re-read what i put. I was given a real hard to for it and eventually (after th death of friends and other troubles) I quit and ive started doing track days. (well one so far but its a start, i raced the rockingham infield national circuit at the beginning of last june). I wrote what i put to show how much of an IDIOT i used to be. But how people cna change. I hope you now this has cleared that up  :smiley:
« Last Edit: 12 July 2006, 18:53 by Fielder »

hahahaha fielders a c**k. sorry but he is just a tit. What a waste of forum space for that moron.

Offline DogDay

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #51 on: 12 July 2006, 20:30 »
I apologise - should not let idiots bait me. :angry:

When I drive I often have my kids in the car. I rely on my car to get to work so I can pay my mortgage and fix up my crappy old golf. So when some toerag jeopardises the safety of my kids, or their financial security, you'll have to excuse me if I get the urge to take matters into my own hands. 

Like everyone else i enjoy driving quickly when the road conditions safely allow it. There is a big difference between this & the kind of behaviour glorified elsewhere.

If you continue to race on the streets you are, in my opinion, moronic scum. End of.

Feel free to disagree or whatever. Thats how I feel.

anyway I'll bail out of this thread now so y'all can carry on slating yellowgti. :lipsrsealed:

DD :cool:

Bow Chikka Wow Wow

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
« Reply #52 on: 12 July 2006, 20:50 »
Bragging about racing on the roads and driving like dicks eh? oooh gosh thats so clever.

People like you are the reason I keep a claw hammer under my seat & a can of brake fluid in the glove box.

You want to go fast? Take it to the track and learn what 'real' fast driving is all about, if you aren't too scared that is.

If you put others at risk then you deserve anything  everything that happens to you.

Fully, whole heartedly agree with you.

Offline Fielder

• Here all the time
« Reply #53 on: 12 July 2006, 21:22 »
I apologise - should not let idiots bait me. :angry:

When I drive I often have my kids in the car. I rely on my car to get to work so I can pay my mortgage and fix up my crappy old golf. So when some toerag jeopardises the safety of my kids, or their financial security, you'll have to excuse me if I get the urge to take matters into my own hands. 

Like everyone else i enjoy driving quickly when the road conditions safely allow it. There is a big difference between this & the kind of behaviour glorified elsewhere.

If you continue to race on the streets you are, in my opinion, moronic scum. End of.

Feel free to disagree or whatever. Thats how I feel.

anyway I'll bail out of this thread now so y'all can carry on slating yellowgti. :lipsrsealed:

Fair enaugh. I respect your views  :cool:

hahahaha fielders a c**k. sorry but he is just a tit. What a waste of forum space for that moron.

Offline DogDay

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #54 on: 12 July 2006, 22:17 »

Fair enaugh. I respect your views  :cool:

Fair play geez...

Bow Chikka Wow Wow

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #55 on: 13 July 2006, 12:47 »
 :laugh: Sometimes i really regret reading certain threads.......baring in mind i have insured a large number of members on here.....dodgy mods, street racing, hit and runs arrrghhh!! I really hope my boss never looks on here!!  :grin:  :laugh:

DD & Fielder - how refreshing to see 2 people who so strongly disagree on a subject just agree to disagree and respect each others views!  :cool:

Offline DogDay

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #56 on: 13 July 2006, 15:24 »

DD & Fielder - how refreshing to see 2 people who so strongly disagree on a subject just agree to disagree and respect each others views!  :cool:

everybody in da room ...  can you feel the love shine thru'? :laugh:

at the end of the day , opinions are like ar$ehole$ - everybodies got one, and all they produce is wind and...

Bow Chikka Wow Wow

Offline Len

• 10k hero
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
« Reply #57 on: 13 July 2006, 16:07 »
Yea DD and Fielder Stop!

Lets get back to slagging of the Numpty yellowgti.
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #58 on: 13 July 2006, 16:44 »

I agree with your opinions on street racing and having some toerag ram into you while you've got kids in the car etc (or anytime even), but using that sh1t to sort someone out is only going to see you in one place and a visit from your kids once a fortnight. :huh:

Anyway, back to cutting springs. :laugh:
......now officially dubless.

Offline Mk1Mad J - 16v

• I live here
  • At my age I don't have to act responsibly...
« Reply #59 on: 13 July 2006, 17:09 »
:laugh: Sometimes i really regret reading certain threads.......baring in mind i have insured a large number of members on here.....dodgy mods, street racing, hit and runs arrrghhh!! I really hope my boss never looks on here!!  :grin:  :laugh:

Don't worry about my brother he's not insured with you and I'd never put my beloved dub in that sort of danger  :wink:

"Ever since I started to surf, I have realized that golf is for people who don't know how to surf."  -- Tiger Woods.

my dub project:-
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=35338.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyEUOoH_xxo