« Reply #215 on: 30 September 2026, 15:33 »
Congrats CookieMonster 
What’s the spec?
Thanks!
Dark Moss Green, pan roof, performance pack, black Warmenau’s, area view and HK.
I know pan roof is marmite but I really like the light it lets in. Wanted the alcantara wheel but already spending enough and not sure if it will last as well as leather. The green to the point above looks amazing in the sun but less so in dull light so hope I don’t regret it as love pure gray on the TCR.
That’s a pretty perfect spec and just like the TCR (in grey) it’ll hold its value the best so hopefully another keeper in a unique colour that’ll remain ultra desirable to enthusiasts and, more importantly, give the owner a sense of satisfaction.
Was it a pre-specced car or did you spec it yourself? There can’t be many unspecced (is that even a word?) build slots left now I’d imagine.
As a previous TCR owner myself I can assure you it’s MUCH more responsive to drive at normal speeds but I can’t vouch for the ride in PP trim but I bet it’s no worse.

Logged
‘26 Ed50, ‘23 Leccy Mini, ‘25 8.5R, ‘23 8R, ‘20 8CS, ‘19 135iX, ‘19 TCR, ‘17 Ed40, ‘17 GTD, ‘15 7R, ‘13 GTI PP, ‘11 GTI, ‘09 GTI, ‘98 Ibiza Cupra, ‘05 GTI, ‘06 Polo GTI, ‘04 GT TDI, ‘05 Fabia vRS, ‘02 GTI T, ‘03 Ibiza TDI 130, ‘01 Leon 180, ‘89 mk2 16v, ‘99 Ibiza TDI, ‘96 VR6, ‘98 Ibiza TDI, ‘92 VR6, ‘88 mk2 8v, ‘92 Polo G40, ‘91 mk2 8v, ‘89 mk2 8v, 205 GTI 1.9, ‘83 mk1 GTI, ‘80 Scirocco GTI, plus some others I’ve forgotten