Author Topic: The CS-S delivery thread  (Read 70673 times)

Offline GT4

• GTI forum regular
Re: The CS-S delivery thread
« Reply #30 on: 27 November 2016, 22:06 »
Yes agreed, Very little return in the whole scheme of things.

Trouble is I love anything old and like brand new. I'm thinking of 20 years time when I'm brown bread  :wink:

Viper - I understand your view point ... and I think that the CS-S maybe one of those cars that might just be a long term keeper. I had an S54 Z3 M coupe in Steel grey and regret every day selling it and will always be more attached to it than the GT4 ... chrachter is what makes a keeper, not necessarily the fastest or best car but the one that you feel something for ❤️

Offline vipergts

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #31 on: 28 November 2016, 07:58 »
Yes agreed, Very little return in the whole scheme of things.

Trouble is I love anything old and like brand new. I'm thinking of 20 years time when I'm brown bread  :wink:

Viper - I understand your view point ... and I think that the CS-S maybe one of those cars that might just be a long term keeper. I had an S54 Z3 M coupe in Steel grey and regret every day selling it and will always be more attached to it than the GT4 ... chrachter is what makes a keeper, not necessarily the fastest or best car but the one that you feel something for ❤️

Absolutely.
I have a strange and eclectic taste in cars, right across the spectrum. Recently I have been getting into some more usable classics and selling off the minters though, I now have a good mix of both

Example of which is that I just sold a perfect 107 500SL, an 89 with 4000 miles. (I love the old Mercs) I could never use it as the value of it is in the mileage. Apart from the appreciation a pointless car to keep.

I'm of the age where I'm just protecting them for the next owner (probably my nippers)  We're a long time dead  :rolleyes:

Offline jjgreenwood

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #32 on: 28 November 2016, 11:58 »
mine is now on a ship  :smiley:
Sales Manager - Inchcape Volkswagen Swindon

VW Golf GTI Clubsport S - GO15 CSS

Offline 12-R

• Not said much yet
« Reply #33 on: 28 November 2016, 12:17 »
My one is still sitting at Emden docks. Has been for close to 3 weeks for some reason. Would have thought a loaded ship with VAG motors would have departed for the Port of Tyne within that time scale by now.

Offline volkswizard

• Here all the time
« Reply #34 on: 28 November 2016, 16:23 »
After 3 weeks, mine too is still at Emden, destination Shearness.
If you are really sad you can follow the ships on http://www.marinetraffic.com/
The African Highway is one VWG use from Emden, it has been to Shearness recently and is currently just returning to Emden after dropping off at Grimsby.
Can't see any other vehicle carrier in or around these ports so wonder if it's working solo?

If Jjgreenwood's car is on a boat there must be another heading for Shearness but I can't see it.

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #35 on: 28 November 2016, 18:07 »
mine is now on a ship  :smiley:
How do you know?
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #36 on: 28 November 2016, 19:31 »
We have a red and white arriving tomorrow 😁
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline MSR

• Not said much yet
« Reply #37 on: 28 November 2016, 20:04 »

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
« Reply #38 on: 28 November 2016, 20:05 »
Our white one is now status 40 and assigned to UK stock, dealers says they could receive the car at some point this week :)
Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

PM me for the discount code

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #39 on: 29 November 2016, 06:20 »
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.