Author Topic: More problems .... Advice/Help needed!!!  (Read 3893 times)

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: More problems .... Advice/Help needed!!!
« Reply #20 on: 09 September 2005, 10:03 »
cylinder block will be the terminal on one of the bolts for the flange on the RHS of the block, (brown/white wire) and I assume manifold means the rocker cover one.
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline Rain

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 541
  • forum irregular
Re: More problems .... Advice/Help needed!!!
« Reply #21 on: 09 September 2005, 10:58 »
brown/white on mine and jims goes to rocker cover along with a brown and black one.

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: More problems .... Advice/Help needed!!!
« Reply #22 on: 09 September 2005, 11:13 »
Well that aint where its supossed to go, not that it matters ;)
Though it may be diff on a 16v if thats what you've got?
« Last Edit: 09 September 2005, 11:22 by rubjonny »
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline Rain

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 541
  • forum irregular
Re: More problems .... Advice/Help needed!!!
« Reply #23 on: 10 September 2005, 11:09 »
nah 8v and its my second both having the same metal plate and both wires being there, might be depending on the year or where it was produced  etc... as there are differnces between digi's ive noticed my old one had a few minor differnces like differnt temp sendors and the head lights switch etc...