Author Topic: I want a back box....  (Read 5525 times)

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: I want a back box....
« Reply #20 on: 31 August 2005, 12:44 »
Theres a red 3dr MK2 ryder with a 1.6 or 1.8 carbed lump in it, a helios blue 5dr MK2 GTI 8v, a white 3dr MK2 GTI 8v and 2 1.3 5 door MK2s in that horrble dark blue only the low spec models got :)

All have the 90 spec doors apart from the 2 1.3 ones :)
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline dubslug

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,648
Re: I want a back box....
« Reply #21 on: 31 August 2005, 22:12 »
cheers mate will go see wot the 5door gti roof lining is like if i ever fix the slug

1992 pearl grey 8v

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: I want a back box....
« Reply #22 on: 01 September 2005, 08:49 »
Well we went and looked at the place in Brighton Hill and We're putting in an offer! Look out Basingstoke here I come!

Offline dubslug

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,648
Re: I want a back box....
« Reply #23 on: 01 September 2005, 09:54 »
nice one, wot road is that in brighton hill???
used to hang out there in my younger days (he says at the old age of 23)

1992 pearl grey 8v

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: I want a back box....
« Reply #24 on: 01 September 2005, 10:04 »
Bach Close. It's just near the community centre.

Nick

Offline dubslug

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,648
Re: I want a back box....
« Reply #25 on: 01 September 2005, 10:14 »
not heard of it but its gonna be cool if u get it, will be able to blag u for help when i screw things up lol

1992 pearl grey 8v

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: I want a back box....
« Reply #26 on: 01 September 2005, 10:23 »
No worries. I'm not a golf expert yet but I'm a pretty good mechanic and make brilliant cups of tea!

I've sold my mini so I now want a new toy and I'm thinking of getting a MKI Gti to go with the MKII. Just gotta persuade the missus it's a good idea as the campa van has been knocked on the head!

Nick

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: I want a back box....
« Reply #27 on: 01 September 2005, 10:26 »
Nice one, give me a shout if you need anything, I have enough random bits in me garage to start my own scrappy I recon :grin:
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline dubslug

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,648
Re: I want a back box....
« Reply #28 on: 01 September 2005, 10:29 »
and tell her any help u need ill gladly help in anyway i can.
rub i need a new spark mine has done a runner from my car so it wont start, boy is it doing my head in now

1992 pearl grey 8v

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: I want a back box....
« Reply #29 on: 01 September 2005, 12:35 »
Well we've had the offer accepted and the ball is rolling. I think we'll have to have a Basingstoke GolfGTi.co.uk meet up at somepoint to show off our cars and induldge in som e mutual back slapping!

I take the white GTi in that scrappy is a small bumper model? If so if one of you guys are going fancy nabbing the front bumper for me or removing the red stripe as I am missing mine and it takes away some of the GTiness of my baby!

Nick