« Reply #7414 on: 22 October 2017, 14:50 »
Burger Motorsport Short throw clutch stop arrived today from ML Performance with a nice hand written note from the company owner.

So simple to fit, had to cut the end off as too long, also removed one spacer.
Just popped out for a quick drive and have to admit it does feel nicer to drive, was also able to re-adjust my seating position and sit a little further back. All in all a worth while little mod for us manual owners.
Any problems with autohold?
I had one of these on my R.
Well, the one Watts linked to not the Burger one.
No issues with auto hold.
I did find that a couple washers needed removing or the pedal just hit the stopper with a bump on every gear change if you were in a bit of a hurry. Or not in a hurry sometimes.
I forgot to remove it from the car when I sold it and didn't think I'd missed it in the meantime until I read this thread...
You could probably make one easily enough with some washers and a long trim peg/clip/thingy if you could be arsed but for what they cost I'm sure most of us are too lazy to work out what size bits you'd need so just take the easy route and order one.
Unlike a pedal box which is an "essential" mod this one comes under "worthwhile but not essential"
Traded in a MK7 GT tdi 150 for a 16 Mk7 R, What an animal... 
There seems to be a distinct lack of a photo which is against the law.
But a hearty congratulations anyway!

What's the rest of the spec?
When will you be getting a pedal box fitted?

Good to see you got one with a proper gearbox too


Logged
‘26 Ed50, ‘23 Leccy Mini, ‘25 8.5R, ‘23 8R, ‘20 8CS, ‘19 135iX, ‘19 TCR, ‘17 Ed40, ‘17 GTD, ‘15 7R, ‘13 GTI PP, ‘11 GTI, ‘09 GTI, ‘98 Ibiza Cupra, ‘05 GTI, ‘06 Polo GTI, ‘04 GT TDI, ‘05 Fabia vRS, ‘02 GTI T, ‘03 Ibiza TDI 130, ‘01 Leon 180, ‘89 mk2 16v, ‘99 Ibiza TDI, ‘96 VR6, ‘98 Ibiza TDI, ‘92 VR6, ‘88 mk2 8v, ‘92 Polo G40, ‘91 mk2 8v, ‘89 mk2 8v, 205 GTI 1.9, ‘83 mk1 GTI, ‘80 Scirocco GTI, plus some others I’ve forgotten