Author Topic: Continued access to order tracker for all those that love to refresh!  (Read 9057 times)

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
The knowledge on this forum never ceases to amaze me!  Great find, unfortunately I've not nicked Gryzor's build slot as I was hoping to  :evil: :laugh:

Haha!  I live in blind faith that my car is currently sailing effortlessly through the production line as I type!  :grin:
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline ChrisJL

• GTI forum regular
I read the javascript that does the website tracking and they are using the same code to track a number of websites.  They also have another preview site, but it does not appear to be any different from production.

I think I could use a few lessons from you mate, I can't seem to find the javascript you're on about lol  :cry: - more bothered that I can't find that now than checking the tracker lol  :laugh:
Collected 10/09/2013: Mk 7 Golf GTI. 3 Door Manual. Tornado Red. Performance Pack. Adaptive Chassis. Winter Pack. Life Shine Protection.

Offline tommygund

• Not said much yet
I'm also now on build week confirmed.  :grin:

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
Well fcuk me pink im now on build week confirmed. Thats 36 with adaptive chassis control and reversing camera woohoo
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
Good news chaps!!  :smiley:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline tommygund

• Not said much yet
Anyone else got their fingers crossed for Bear!?

Offline matchboy

• I live here
Anyone else got their fingers crossed for Bear!?

Yes!  Poor s0d has suffered more than most!  The irony that if he has gone to confirmed after coming back from a 2 hour test drive in a M135i would amuse me :grin:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
No change for me :cry: FFS! :rolleyes:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
Good news all the BW36ers getting confirmed on schedule. It would suggest to me that VW are on track in the building schedule and most of the BW33ers (Friday cars excepted) can look forward to getting their finished cars out to Emden  between the middle and end of next week.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Cats

• Not said much yet
I'm still the same unconfirmed, should be next week it changes for week 37's  just not holding my breath.
Golf Mk7 GTi 5dr Manual, Carbon Grey, Performanc, ACC, Keyless, Winter Pack, Rear Camera , ordered 3rd May, in transit.