Author Topic: GTI Printed Brochure  (Read 5601 times)

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
Re: GTI Printed Brochure
« Reply #10 on: 26 July 2013, 14:46 »
Are these new?  I'm sure I got one from my local dealer about 2 months ago.

Perhaps I didn't.  It might have been the regular Golf one, although it definately had GTI and GTD in it.  There was a separate price list which was more helpful (bar the light spattering of mistakes :wink:).

Offline mistertee

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11 on: 26 July 2013, 19:09 »
There's a picture of a white GTI on the front of it.  It's solely dedicated to the Golf GTI.

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 26 July 2013, 21:02 »
There's a picture of a white GTI on the front of it.  It's solely dedicated to the Golf GTI.

And the GTD - half of the brochure dedicated to each model, you didn't look at the back half? :tongue:
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline DougL

• Here all the time
« Reply #13 on: 26 July 2013, 21:06 »
Nope. No GTD at the back. White GTI on the front, 20 pages solely dedicated to the GTi. Issue date 26/3/2013 PVW731GTIFLY is the part number.
Tornado Red GTI 3dr manual

Previous Golfs Mk1 GLS and GL, Mk2 GL and Driver, Mk3 GL, Mk4 GT TDI, Mk6 TDI (and a Mk2 Scirocco 20 years ago)

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 26 July 2013, 21:16 »
Nope. No GTD at the back. White GTI on the front, 20 pages solely dedicated to the GTi. Issue date 26/3/2013 PVW731GTIFLY is the part number.

Not seen that one, but judging by the issue date it is obsolete. Back on 26th March a few specs weren't even confirmed for the UK like colour MFD screen.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline DougL

• Here all the time
« Reply #15 on: 26 July 2013, 21:28 »
It's not obsolete at all as it doesn't list the spec. The spec (as VW is wont to do) is listed in the price list. I note that if you download the current Golf brochure, that the GTI and GTD are now listed.
Tornado Red GTI 3dr manual

Previous Golfs Mk1 GLS and GL, Mk2 GL and Driver, Mk3 GL, Mk4 GT TDI, Mk6 TDI (and a Mk2 Scirocco 20 years ago)

Running Man

« Reply #16 on: 26 July 2013, 22:07 »
Oh ok is the full Mk 7 Golf brochure now including the GTI?  :smiley:

Offline GTI_Redpath

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #17 on: 30 July 2013, 06:23 »
Oh ok is the full Mk 7 Golf brochure now including the GTI?  :smiley:

no its a separate GTI brochure. its basically the same as the PDF version on the website
MK7 Golf GTI Performance, 3 Door, Manual, DBP, Dynaudio, Service Pack

physio

« Reply #18 on: 31 July 2013, 14:41 »
Just had a letter from VW saying the GTi  GTD brochures are out of stock ,  :cry:
What a surprise   :smiley:
 So now it's going to be a waiting game to se if I get my car or the brochure first   :whistle:  :whistle: :whistle:

Offline peterdoherty

• Here all the time
« Reply #19 on: 31 July 2013, 14:48 »
Just had a letter from VW saying the GTi  GTD brochures are out of stock ,  :cry:
What a surprise   :smiley:
 So now it's going to be a waiting game to se if I get my car or the brochure first   :whistle:  :whistle: :whistle:

They sent me the old GTI brochure from March with no GTD section!
MKVII GTD DSG Carbon Grey 5DR, Dynaudio, Keyless Entry, Rear View Camera, Colour MFD, Park Assist, Winter Pack, Climate Screen, Advanced Phone Kit, High Beam Assist