Author Topic: Showroom Look Around 2 - Tornado Red & Carbon Grey  (Read 26358 times)

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
Re: Showroom Look Around 2 - Tornado Red & Carbon Grey
« Reply #40 on: 21 July 2013, 16:19 »
Wow, looks amazing in Tornado Red, but happy in going with less doors and in Pure White.  :cool:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline mk7gti

• I live here
« Reply #41 on: 21 July 2013, 16:44 »
Bridgestone tyres again. Looking to be the most popular choice from the factory..

MK7 GTI - Deep Pearl Black - Standard Spec - Ordered 10/12/2015.

MK7 GTI - White - Standard Spec - Service Pack - Collected 11/09/2013.

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #42 on: 21 July 2013, 18:22 »
Bridgestone tyres again. Looking to be the most popular choice from the factory..

I'll be happier if mine comes with Bridgestones rather than Dunlops. Still not a fan of the wing badges, although I think the grey GTD ones look a little less tacky than the red GTI ones (not by much) because they're not quite as stand-outish. Debating whether to have mine removed when I get the GTD.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #43 on: 21 July 2013, 18:47 »

I'll be happier if mine comes with Bridgestones rather than Dunlops. Still not a fan of the wing badges, although I think the grey GTD ones look a little less tacky than the red GTI ones (not by much) because they're not quite as stand-outish. Debating whether to have mine removed when I get the GTD.

Just like the red stripe going through the GTI headlights, I don't think the wing badges are a massive deal. Both are quite subtle to my eye and not really worth getting hung up about

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 21 July 2013, 19:35 »
Cheers for the pictures Croz.

So happy I've gone for TR!