Author Topic: need 4 speed most wanted  (Read 1171 times)

Offline robiwill

• I live here
need 4 speed most wanted
« on: 03 November 2012, 12:38 »
Soooooooooooo has any one bought this yet and whats it like? is it rigid like the last one or more like hot pursuit.

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
Re: need 4 speed most wanted
« Reply #1 on: 04 November 2012, 19:03 »
Spent the week playing it. Nothing like the original most wanted.

All the cars are out and you just have to find them. Each of the cars has its own set of races. Most of the races are either circuit or sprint. I've been in one where it's you on your own but you have to keepthe average speed up. Come first or second to get an upgrade. You can't mod the car so no custom colours, bodykits etc. There are garages where you drive through and the car is repaired and changes colour. The police chases are a bit tame compared to the original game. Difficult to control via keyboard or gamepad - very easy to crash everywhere.

3/5 IMO (would have given the original 5/5).

Offline spudboy6

• I live here
  • Just like a golf ......
« Reply #2 on: 04 November 2012, 19:38 »
Has it got a free roam between races ?

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 05 November 2012, 14:45 »
Yes you just drive about doing whatever. That's how you find new cars to drive. You also have to drive to a race the first time you enter it. After that, you can always skip to it.

Offline spudboy6

• I live here
  • Just like a golf ......
« Reply #4 on: 05 November 2012, 16:01 »
Yes you just drive about doing whatever. That's how you find new cars to drive. You also have to drive to a race the first time you enter it. After that, you can always skip to it.

Got it last night the game play handling of the car is Abit unreal not a fan myself

Offline robiwill

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 05 November 2012, 20:26 »
have to admit bought it yesterday, agree with everything you say, and prefer unreal driving for game play. but no the original was the best. Do prefer it to the last one, "the run"

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #6 on: 07 November 2012, 18:38 »
Literally loved the first one! Had my mk5 golf hitting 200+ mph  :whistle:  :grin:

Stopped buying the NFS series after completing hot pursuit in maybe 8 hours...They've gone down hill.