Author Topic: Drift Trike  (Read 2014 times)

Offline kempie

• Here all the time
  • where would we be without duct tape?
Re: Drift Trike
« Reply #20 on: 05 November 2012, 10:59 »
i think the question is how long before a mass forum trike drift ?

Offline thai-wronghorse

• Serious forum addict
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
« Reply #21 on: 05 November 2012, 11:56 »
What size front wheel will you be running... 20''?

Was going to be using the wheel that came with it, not sure on the size. Put it all together and it's far too big so will be cutting the front off and welding another smaller one with all the front brake assembly on it already too.

Judging by the fact that looks like a 26'' wheel mountain bike frame and forks I'd definitely say go smaller. I've got a 24'' dirt jump bike I'm gonna hack up. I'll rip the guts out of the suspension fork so it sits lower then see if iI need to reduce  the wheel size from there .

Offline mcgee9t2

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 05 November 2012, 12:24 »
What size front wheel will you be running... 20''?

Was going to be using the wheel that came with it, not sure on the size. Put it all together and it's far too big so will be cutting the front off and welding another smaller one with all the front brake assembly on it already too.

Judging by the fact that looks like a 26'' wheel mountain bike frame and forks I'd definitely say go smaller. I've got a 24'' dirt jump bike I'm gonna hack up. I'll rip the guts out of the suspension fork so it sits lower then see if iI need to reduce  the wheel size from there .
thats  agood idea, i have an old 24" 4x bike i might hack up and give a go