Author Topic: Gutted!  (Read 1468 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Gutted!
« on: 10 June 2012, 14:44 »
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: Gutted!
« Reply #1 on: 10 June 2012, 14:52 »
Someones been luck and someone hasn't :cry:

I did the same with a complete Corrado spoiler and motor which in the end went for £16, gutting isn't it. :sad:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Gutted!
« Reply #2 on: 10 June 2012, 14:53 »
£16  :shocked:

Yh it sucks!
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline gasketface

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,237
Re: Gutted!
« Reply #3 on: 10 June 2012, 14:54 »
You mean you bid a max of £100 ?.

That does'nt mean you lost by £2 as the winner may have bid £300 as their max,they just won it for the next bid.

You might have bid £250 and still lost.

It's wise to bid odd amounts on Ebay etc,i never bid round numbers  :smiley:.

You never know,you might get a second chance offer if winner messes the seller about  :smiley:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Gutted!
« Reply #4 on: 10 June 2012, 15:03 »
You mean you bid a max of £100 ?.

That does'nt mean you lost by £2 as the winner may have bid £300 as their max,they just won it for the next bid.

You might have bid £250 and still lost.

It's wise to bid odd amounts on Ebay etc,i never bid round numbers  :smiley:.

You never know,you might get a second chance offer if winner messes the seller about  :smiley:

Yh my highest was only £100 but I put that bid on with like 4 days left on the auction, I was gunna bid up again closer to the end of the auction but forgot. And yh I normaly bidd odd amounts too
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi