Author Topic: do i love my car too much?  (Read 4050 times)

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: do i love my car too much?
« Reply #10 on: 30 May 2012, 19:13 »
You never heard of 'rusty' the e28 beemer on stanceworks...

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: do i love my car too much?
« Reply #11 on: 30 May 2012, 19:45 »
I'd have got a corrado vr6 or a mk3 vr6 instead :s       

Offline 16valver dan

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
  • 1.8 20v turbo MK4 Golf
Re: do i love my car too much?
« Reply #12 on: 30 May 2012, 19:49 »
no i love it too much maybe an engine change at some point but the old gal aint goin nowhere
il update the sig when i get a good photoshoot ;)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: do i love my car too much?
« Reply #13 on: 30 May 2012, 19:51 »
You got any before/after pics?
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline 16valver dan

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
  • 1.8 20v turbo MK4 Golf
Re: do i love my car too much?
« Reply #14 on: 30 May 2012, 20:08 »
didnt think at time mate just been focused on rebuild
il update the sig when i get a good photoshoot ;)

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: do i love my car too much?
« Reply #15 on: 30 May 2012, 22:32 »
I would do the same. I love all my cars. That's why I have 3 now lol I can't sell them, I get attached. I write cars off or keep them lol

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: do i love my car too much?
« Reply #16 on: 30 May 2012, 23:30 »
This is far too far imo. Especially for a CL. My input  :tongue:

Amen to that.

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: do i love my car too much?
« Reply #17 on: 30 May 2012, 23:51 »
This is far too far imo. Especially for a CL. My input  :tongue:

Amen to that.

Yep, not worth the hassle or expense.