Author Topic: looking to buy wheels advice and help pic a set (pic heavy)  (Read 2551 times)

Offline dragongreengolfgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,124
  • my golf gti mk3
cheers guys i've been looking at the comps more and its certainly between the top three now or Borbet A's  :smiley:

Offline hill1975

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 39
Definitely the white comps!   :smiley:

Offline dragongreengolfgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,124
  • my golf gti mk3
Definitely the white comps!   :smiley:

cheers mate its looking more that way or the modernlines  :smiley:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Comps FTW
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline dragongreengolfgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,124
  • my golf gti mk3
I'm struggling to find the comps to fit my car either 16-17" plus i need et38-42 to fit nicely which is looking impossible  :sad:

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Get the imagewheels f40 you pictured.
It was between them and the 3 piece modernlines I got.

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr