Author Topic: anybody no what wheels mine are?  (Read 4377 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
anybody no what wheels mine are?
« on: 05 May 2012, 18:52 »
does anybody no what wheels mine are that came on the car?
are they off of another vw?
they are nasty but they look like standered wheels off something that have been painted. done a good job on the paint job but still nasty rims.



Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: anybody no what wheels mine are?
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2012, 19:25 »
not sure man, but have you tried taking the wheel of and looking on the back?
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: anybody no what wheels mine are?
« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2012, 19:29 »
Iv had them off loss times and always forgot to have a look  :embarassed: :grin:

Offline shelaghmk3gti

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 435

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: anybody no what wheels mine are?
« Reply #4 on: 05 May 2012, 20:21 »
have a look at these i searched them earlier for the cnter caps but not mine :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-Mk3-Gti-VR6-Alloy-Wheel-Centre-Caps-x4-/150805806709?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item231cb9fe75#ht_1811wt_1263


cheers but id rather pay £8.50 for some mint ones.

cheers though

Offline Cockneymark

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 7
Re: anybody no what wheels mine are?
« Reply #5 on: 05 May 2012, 20:34 »
I think these are a genuine vw alloy called sport rader. Have a look at the link. I also think wolfrace used to make something like this, they may even have been the manufacturer for the vw ones?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-SPORT-RADER-REVOLOUTION-ALLOY-WHEEL-6J-x-14-BNIB-/300504435188

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: anybody no what wheels mine are?
« Reply #6 on: 05 May 2012, 20:38 »
I think these are a genuine vw alloy called sport rader. Have a look at the link. I also think wolfrace used to make something like this, they may even have been the manufacturer for the vw ones?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-SPORT-RADER-REVOLOUTION-ALLOY-WHEEL-6J-x-14-BNIB-/300504435188

yeah they defo look the exact same wheel dont they. even have the same slot on one spoke for a badge. exept my are the 15" ones in a slitely darker colour. cheers mate. so they are vw wheels then.

Offline shelaghmk3gti

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 435
Re: anybody no what wheels mine are?
« Reply #7 on: 05 May 2012, 20:39 »
have a look at these i searched them earlier for the cnter caps but not mine :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-Mk3-Gti-VR6-Alloy-Wheel-Centre-Caps-x4-/150805806709?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item231cb9fe75#ht_1811wt_1263


cheers but id rather pay £8.50 for some mint ones.

cheers though

 it was the WHEELS i was refering to!! they arnt for sale but they look the same,

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: anybody no what wheels mine are?
« Reply #9 on: 05 May 2012, 20:43 »
have a look at these i searched them earlier for the cnter caps but not mine :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-Mk3-Gti-VR6-Alloy-Wheel-Centre-Caps-x4-/150805806709?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item231cb9fe75#ht_1811wt_1263


cheers but id rather pay £8.50 for some mint ones.

cheers though

 it was the WHEELS i was refering to!! they arnt for sale but they look the same,

you really think they look the same? can you count?  :grin:
i see what you mean but not really that much the same.